[GAME OVER] Warhammer 40,000 Mafia 3: On the Edge of Precipice

Retaliation
Message added by Retaliation,

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, even though just walking in a kill on me would be an absolute travesty, tbh I wouldn't mind because then I'd have more time for video games :v

I want to get to the bottom of all this foreshadowing with Flayn.  Just found out a major secret this morning but I'm pretty sure it's not *the* secret regarding her.

I don't remember the order of secrets regarding her, but she was pretty easy to figure out before the reveal. Re: Dangan, Cat5's played it so I'm kinda looking forward to his commentary.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I don't remember the order of secrets regarding her, but she was pretty easy to figure out before the reveal. Re: Dangan, Cat5's played it so I'm kinda looking forward to his commentary.

I mean I'm pretty sure I know what's up, but as I said last time, the great thing about this game is the *pay off* when the reveal happens. TBH it was just a nice opportunity too to actually use her in battle instead of having her as an adjunct all the time too.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

So Jeod and Shade, since both of you are here and not voting, maybe actually make a decision because if this is walked in I don't want people to miss the fact that either of you could have done something about this.

Shade is voting me and has yet to answer my question, which is what I'm waiting for.

I'm not scumreading Shade. I don't like his attempts to get everyone to fire their weapons, but it appears scum don't need to rely on a weakened target for nightkills as evidenced with Anon_Kat. I also don't scumread Cat5 enough to vote for him--it was odd at first but his explanation for wanting inactives out makes sense.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I'm not scumreading Shade. I don't like his attempts to get everyone to fire their weapons, but it appears scum don't need to rely on a weakened target for nightkills as evidenced with Anon_Kat. I also don't scumread Cat5 enough to vote for him--it was odd at first but his explanation for wanting inactives out makes sense.

Cat really doesn't seem in his meta to me.  I'll allow perhaps I'm wrong, in which case I'd sus Mojo for the reason I stated last night (easy double kill taking out both Cat 5 and myself if he knows we're both town).  Unfortunately, the phase hasn't been active enough to really reason any discernable info out so we just have to commit to something, but this is stuff to keep in mind for the future (if I'm not here to bring it up).

Furthermore, I'm not scumreading you or Shade, so that really does narrow down the scum pool, and combine that with the fact that I believe it's Cat 5 OR Mojo NOT Cat 5 AND Mojo, that's a decent PoE that I want you all to remember if I get walked in, though with so many town casualties in a low player count game we can't really PoE this.

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

So Jeod and Shade, since both of you are here and not voting, maybe actually make a decision because if this is walked in I don't want people to miss the fact that either of you could have done something about this.

I think I'd be more worried about the other fence sitters at this point, KY and FRAYDO.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think I'd be more worried about the other fence sitters at this point, KY and FRAYDO.

I guess I see KY's name in the status bar now, but as of yet I've seen no indication they're actually going to do anything, so I'd figure it's easier to move a lose stone than a glued boulder.

Just now, Jeod said:

Mojo hasn't followed our suicide pact, so I'm perfectly fine with lynching him if we want to lynch someone today.

If he's more agreeable than Cat 5 I'm not above moving, though I do wish he'd be here to respond.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also the fact that both of you are willing to change last minute makes me feel better about you.  Scum wouldn't care, and would just get the kill on me.

I haven't changed a thing. I will, however, not join a bandwagon just yet.

I can get behind a Mojo lynch more than an Orange lynch. I'm still a mite suspicious of Cat5, but that's probably a topic for tomorrow.

##vote Mojoman

Now, please someone else make a decision, as I'd rather not have us on a tie.

Yeah, I guess I can see myself past the red mist that Orange's shot on me triggered to at least see where he was coming from. Mojoman trying to kill me while voting Orange does look very opportunistic now, as if we're both Town that is the way to inflict the most damage with the least amount of effort.

##vote Mojoman

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yeah, I guess I can see myself past the red mist that Orange's shot on me triggered to at least see where he was coming from. Mojoman trying to kill me while voting Orange does look very opportunistic now, as if we're both Town that is the way to inflict the most damage with the least amount of effort.

##vote Mojoman

I mean he was even on my case earlier for "WhY aReN't YoU vOtINg CaT 5?!" after I shot you, so...