[GAME OVER] Warhammer 40,000 Mafia 3: On the Edge of Precipice

Retaliation
Message added by Retaliation,

Just now, Mojoman said:

Shade followed through on what he thought was a tell from Jeod, can't fault him for that. 

He never explained shit.  Granted, that's par for the course from Shade.  And now Jeod's not here to counter anything Shade says.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I kinda read the scum team as Mojo-Shade cause Shade really only flipped out after the pressure went on Mojo and he had to do something.

Just now, Shade939 said:

He was clearly asking for it. 

Want to flip that vote to Orange? 

@Shade939

ATTENTION CITIZEN!
Multiple third party individuals have reported one or more of your recent actions as being inappropriate. Once a citizen is notified in such a manner, said citizen is reviewed by members of the Adeptus Arbites in accordance to the Book of Judgement. Upon review, we have determined that the following actions are in violation of the Book of Judgement:

-"Killing an innocent town minutes prior to hammer"

Your imperial right of existence has received one judgement, which will expire upon your deathbed. Additional violation may result in disabling of your legs or the permanent termination of your life. Please note that killing yourself will not resolve the judgement on your existence, as you will be reassembled as a semi-sentient servitor until your tithe has been paid to the Imperium.

If you wish to form an appeal to the Adeptus Arbites as to counter-act your judgement, please inform us as to why you believe the judgement to be wrongful in 20 words or less.

We appreciate your understanding.

Just now, Killing_You said:

@Shade939

ATTENTION CITIZEN!
Multiple third party individuals have reported one or more of your recent actions as being inappropriate. Once a citizen is notified in such a manner, said citizen is reviewed by members of the Adeptus Arbites in accordance to the Book of Judgement. Upon review, we have determined that the following actions are in violation of the Book of Judgement:

-"Killing an innocent town minutes prior to hammer"

Your imperial right of existence has received one judgement, which will expire upon your deathbed. Additional violation may result in disabling of your legs or the permanent termination of your life. Please note that killing yourself will not resolve the judgement on your existence, as you will be reassembled as a semi-sentient servitor until your tithe has been paid to the Imperium.

If you wish to form an appeal to the Adeptus Arbites as to counter-act your judgement, please inform us as to why you believe the judgement to be wrongful in 20 words or less.

We appreciate your understanding.

He attacked me first. And has been purposefully antagonizing me all game instead of hunting Scum.

Just now, Shade939 said:

He attacked me first. And has been purposefully antagonizing me all game instead of hunting Scum.

Thank you for your submission. We in the Adeptus Arbites will now process your appeal. Until then, your food supply shall be limited to one and a half rations per week.

Amazing how these events have unfolded. Attention started shifting to Mojoman, then Shade opens fire on Jeod, and now Mojoman comes out of the woodwork in major support of Shade. 

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

Any other lies today?

I may have been mistaken with Hammer time, although the judgement still stands.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Amazing how these events have unfolded. Attention started shifting to Mojoman, then Shade opens fire on Jeod, and now Mojoman comes out of the woodwork in major support of Shade. 

I may have been mistaken with Hammer time, although the judgement still stands.

The lynch switched over to Mojoman far too easily given prior events, and for some very poor reasonings.

Given the circumstances, I find it extremely illogical that the main argument for lynching Mojoman do not also apply to Orange, who started off that entire chain of events by shooting Category 5 in the first place, only to want to change his vote from Category 5, to Mojoman, to myself now.

That was some good shrimp with butter sauce, really hits the spot on a good day.

Anywho remember the conversation about how scum would be jumping around like jazz jackrabbit.  It's like *certain people* forgot, are a deliberately obtuse about how to play mafia.  I wonder why.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

That was some good shrimp with butter sauce, really hits the spot on a good day.

Anywho remember the conversation about how scum would be jumping around like jazz jackrabbit.  It's like *certain people* forgot, are a deliberately obtuse about how to play mafia.  I wonder why.

So you? 

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

So you? 

I suppose witty "no u" comebacks are all we have for the next 30 minutes, given Cat 5 is afk, I'm obviously not going to vote for myself, nor are you, and Shade and KY don't seem inclined to change, just leaving FRAYDO as apparently afk as well.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I suppose witty "no u" comebacks are all we have for the next 30 minutes, given Cat 5 is afk, I'm obviously not going to vote for myself, nor are you, and Shade and KY don't seem inclined to change, just leaving FRAYDO as apparently afk as well.

I'm too lazy to change the vote totals anyway.