[GAME OVER] Warhammer 40,000 Mafia 3: On the Edge of Precipice

Retaliation
Message added by Retaliation,

13 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Gimmie a PM template of things I should include and example options, because following the links you have provided doesn't help much. I don't understand how choosing between Open and Matched play should apply to a mafia game role.

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blackstone_Fortress

Here you can see the actual playable characters for the boardgame this is inspired by.

33 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Gimmie a PM template of things I should include and example options, because following the links you have provided doesn't help much. I don't understand how choosing between Open and Matched play should apply to a mafia game role.

Upper left below search there is a factions tab. Select the faction you're interested in, and then you should have a datasheets tab in the upper right. It's not really that helpful as pointed out to me in PMs because you kind of need to know how 40k works to interpret the profiles.

Realistically all I need is what flavor of character you're interested in and if you'd prefer shooting or ranged combat. 

16 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Upper left below search there is a factions tab. Select the faction you're interested in, and then you should have a datasheets tab in the upper right. It's not really that helpful as pointed out to me in PMs because you kind of need to know how 40k works to interpret the profiles.

Realistically all I need is what flavor of character you're interested in and if you'd prefer shooting or ranged combat. 

Or something like "I want to be an anime girl" would work as well :v

5 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

EDITS? IN MY MAFIA THREAD?!

It's more likely than you think!

Sorry, I dislike when I upload a .gif and it doesn’t animate the first time. I’ll ignore it during games from now on though (don’t want Orange to assault me again :ohdear:).

Just now, Coolrock said:

Sorry, I dislike when I upload a .gif and it doesn’t animate the first time. I’ll ignore it during games from now on though (don’t want Orange to assault me again :ohdear:).

I'm just making fun of you for posting a broken gif. I wanted to see what it was!

Just now, Retaliation said:

I'm just making fun of you for posting a broken gif. I wanted to see what it was!

It’s weird though because it’s working fine when I originally add it to the post, and then is frozen sometimes when I reply. Editing the post and removing it/adding it again makes it work fine. Maybe it’s @OWA’s fault again :argh:

So Fire Emblem is still hard at times, but maybe it's just the Death Knight being OP and the fact that that mission didn't let me bring Edelgard, who is my most OP character.  Edelgard and Byleth are like 5 levels higher than any of my other peons and 10 levels higher than some of them.  Generally not too big a problem but oh boy am I glad I'm on casual.