Shade939
Message added by Shade939,
Victory Condition
Loyalist: Three of Three points

Separatist: Zero of Three points

Master Game Sheet

Scum Doc

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I'd think the opposite. I would expect a sabotage because if there isn't one they're just giving us one more win (2/3). Even if they're both scum, it isn't in their best interest to let it slide because we'll likely be rotating players again the following mission regardless of what happens.

I mean it'd be a bad spot to be in either way, so ideally step one would be to try to avoid it if they can, which *certain* people seem to have tried to do with mucho gusto as soon as I proposed it.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I mean, it's pokemon lol, we're always at risk of this happening.  My Japan food crate was delayed, was supposed to be here yesterday, but should be here today *allegedly* and I ordered so much this time I got a free random pokemon gen 3 plush.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean it'd be a bad spot to be in either way, so ideally step one would be to try to avoid it if they can, which *certain* people seem to have tried to do with mucho gusto as soon as I proposed it.

I think I'd like to take a different approach altogether.

##nominate TOWNBOT, Category 5, OrangeP47

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I think I'd like to take a different approach altogether.

##nominate TOWNBOT, Category 5, OrangeP47

I mean if we're all going to be pulling in separate directions and make the CVC a mess, I'd actually be okay with this one, as it avoids both Louis and Mojo and they seem hellbent on not cooperating.

14 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

What was the answer regarding that?

Not for this game at least.

I might consider adding that in as a restriction in a future game, but it also works better with a higher player count, and makes voting more complicated.

7 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean if we're all going to be pulling in separate directions and make the CVC a mess, I'd actually be okay with this one, as it avoids both Louis and Mojo and they seem hellbent on not cooperating.

I'm not hellbent on not cooperating, I'm sure you're scum. 

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Not for this game at least.

I might consider adding that in as a restriction in a future game, but it also works better with a higher player count, and makes voting more complicated.

Did it occur to you that maybe I’d have liked that to remain hidden? Though I guess anyone could ask you for clarification.

28 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Did it occur to you that maybe I’d have liked that to remain hidden? Though I guess anyone could ask you for clarification.

You want me to hide the rules about if I'm allowing players to use night actions if they're on the away team or not?

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

You want me to hide the rules about if I'm allowing players to use night actions if they're on the away team or not?

Or make it known before the game gets underway. You messed up a potential gambit!

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I find it interesting people have night actions at all, because my PM is literally 4 words long and only tells me I'm a goodie.

You know, the punctuation layout in my own PM makes this believable.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I seriously considered sending a PM back to Shade complaining about how crap a format it was after I received it :v

I mean, my PM can probably match yours up if I eliminate everything after the first period. Ridiculous GMing. Literally unplayable.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I was thinking either there we no night actions at all, or that only scum would have them. Jeod talking about having one was actually making me question him.

I'd think me being sabotaged via player action would remove that doubt.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I was thinking either there we no night actions at all, or that only scum would have them. Jeod talking about having one was actually making me question him.

To be fair while Jeod having one is *slightly* sus, I don't feel the need to bin him just yet.  I feel pretty confident with you and me and townbot, and then we can give him another crack at it N3 and town is still ahead.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I'd think me being sabotaged via player action would remove that doubt.

Oh, absolutely, you being targeted like that should make you basically clear. On the flipside, if you targeted yourself...also why you and not TownBote? And you have more or less confirmed you have an action. So all of it is possible. Still, I'm leaning pretty heavily towards Louis being scum, and Orange may have just sold me he's town. Mojoman's reluctance to be sent with Louis also stands out.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Oh, absolutely, you being targeted like that should make you basically clear. On the flipside, if you targeted yourself...also why you and not TownBote? And you have more or less confirmed you have an action. So all of it is possible. Still, I'm leaning pretty heavily towards Louis being scum, and Orange may have just sold me he's town. Mojoman's reluctance to be sent with Louis also stands out.

I mean, it's not like I was 100% on Louis-Mojo at daystart, but it really does feel like I took a stab at a random team, hit the mark, and they flipped out.

If I get put on a team at all, it's going to end up being with a scum. They're going to sabotage it, I'm bad at defending myself, and then I'm going to get benched the rest of the game and scum will be sent on the away teams while I impotently protest.