CYOR - Remastered Edition: Game Over

Message added by TheIrishman,

CVC:

Killing You voted Shade939
Shade939 voted Killing You
Retaliation voted Shade938

There are 3/3 votes cast

On 7/28/2021 at 6:59 PM, Jeod said:

I could've sworn you'd played through the original trilogy in the past two years. Maybe that was FRAYDO.

I see you have gotten your observations mixed up, Herr Lock.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Though in other news I just got cleared to work overtime :dance:

But seriously, "overtime" is helping out with data entry instead of my normal job... but data entry isn't actually that boring when you're getting paid nearly 3x min wage to do it :v

29 minutes ago, Jeod said:

@ Killing_You , is it you and @ FRAYDO  joining that will put us to seven, then? Assuming @ OrangeP47 is also in?

On 7/29/2021 at 8:52 PM, Retaliation said:

I'll be joining the Anime Girl Gang this game.

Pretty certain this was Retaliation wanting to sign up as a completely unexpected character, that no one will possibly see coming. :p

5 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'll try, but it may not go very well.

IDK man, if there are moments that you're actually away from the game, it'll throw the meta off and people might suspect you less. :p 

58 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I wonder if perhaps any new faces can be persuaded to join us.

If anyone can think of someone with the time and mindset to play a niche game like Mafia and enjoy doing so.

They do have to be willing to put up with being betrayed in this game, and betraying other players, and all of the other social manipulation aspects and stresses involved, especially considering how in depth the lying aspect can be delved into.

Anywho I thought up a character last night, I'll submit it later tonight after I get everything at home taken care of now that I'm home from overtime and I find the patience to check my PMs twice in a day because Shade's been arguing about economics with me for the past TWO MONTHS and it's exactly what you'd expect.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Anywho I thought up a character last night, I'll submit it later tonight after I get everything at home taken care of now that I'm home from overtime and I find the patience to check my PMs twice in a day because Shade's been arguing about economics with me for the past TWO MONTHS and it's exactly what you'd expect.

Remember that time I was literally the economy in a game of mafia?

15 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

The last couple of games wrapped themselves up pretty quick IIRC.

I think the usual estimates for a ten player game is something like nine to fifteen days, three to five game phases at three days per phase.