CYOR - Remastered Edition: Game Over

Message added by TheIrishman,

CVC:

Killing You voted Shade939
Shade939 voted Killing You
Retaliation voted Shade938

There are 3/3 votes cast

42 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Yes, but they can't balance it if they're waiting on role requests. That was my point.

Certainly, but unless someone else knows something I don't, they haven't begun balancing role requests either yet.

There's still time to decide on what role you even want to use if you haven't decided yet.

7 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Certainly, but unless someone else knows something I don't, they haven't begun balancing role requests either yet.

There's still time to decide on what role you even want to use if you haven't decided yet.

Shade admits to spying on the GM, more at 6.

7 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Shade admits to spying on the GM, more at 6.

You know, if I really wanted to mess with you, I'd state I have my sources. ;)

Instead though, I'll point out that the GM's would be more active in response to players signing up if they weren't busy at the moment. So unless someone got a PM about their role from a GM.

14 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

You know, if I really wanted to mess with you, I'd state I have my sources. ;)

Instead though, I'll point out that the GM's would be more active in response to players signing up if they weren't busy at the moment. So unless someone got a PM about their role from a GM.

Imagine a game of mafia where who's playing is a closely guarded secret.

6 hours ago, Shade939 said:

I wonder how we'd manage that?

I mean to be fair I was just shitposting, but games following that concept do actually exist.  I'm not gonna explain EVERY variation, but I do believe I've explained the idea behind "The Thing" Mafia before?

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

BeigeP47.

Yeah I mean being a tester meant I was properly color coded, but for a variety of reasons it was time to move on. It's also unlikely that any time soon I will have time to be the game master, but it's not impossible, and this forum mask is still useful in the interim for a variety of purposes.

15 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

That said, this starts Friday, right? I have Monday off for Labor Day.

On 8/21/2021 at 1:41 PM, TheIrishman said:

Okay, looks like we're back on track. Last day to sign up will be the 30th. Game is set to start on the 3rd or 4th.

18 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Same. I’ll be 30 next Wednesday. Holy crap.

Dude the second I turned 30 back in March I instantly became out of touch with the kids these days.  I'm not joking.  In the past 6 months I've had so many "what the hell is this?" moments regarding pop culture and in general feeling like an old person it hit like a brick wall, but like... there's nothing inherently different, it's just how we count days, what the hell happened.

And no Shade I don't suddenly share you're weird pop culture opinions, it's more like looking at recent releases and being like "this shit's weird".

38 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Dude the second I turned 30 back in March I instantly became out of touch with the kids these days.  I'm not joking.  In the past 6 months I've had so many "what the hell is this?" moments regarding pop culture and in general feeling like an old person it hit like a brick wall, but like... there's nothing inherently different, it's just how we count days, what the hell happened.

And no Shade I don't suddenly share you're weird pop culture opinions, it's more like looking at recent releases and being like "this shit's weird".

It's called experience Orange, you have more memories to reference forcing you to realize the objective value of things, and have also taken more time to analyze your experiences. ;)

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

It's called experience Orange, you have more memories to reference forcing you to realize the objective value of things, and have also taken more time to analyze your experiences. ;)

So you're saying you're up for the Tide Pod Challenge, Shade?