CVC:

Killing You voted Shade939
Shade939 voted Killing You
Retaliation voted Shade938

There are 3/3 votes cast

36 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Was this supposed to start tonight?

On 8/21/2021 at 1:41 PM, TheIrishman said:

Okay, looks like we're back on track. Last day to sign up will be the 30th. Game is set to start on the 3rd or 4th.

Although I will state I haven't heard anything about my role from a GM yet. 

Day One

100 Super smash bros ideas in 2021 | smash bros, super smash bros, super  smash brothers

Mafia must try to equal or exceed all players. Town must try to destroy all hostile enemies. If there are any Third Party or Neutral players, they must do their best to complete their objectives.

Days will be 48hrs with Nights being 24hrs. Hammer will be at 6PM EST or 10PM UTC.All night actions must be sent at least an hour before hammer. If you have any questions regarding the rules or your abilities, feel free to ask, although I may not be able to answer all of your questions. Also just a heads up, there may be hidden day actions, so I promise if something happens that you don't expect, it's most likely not my mistake :p

Lynching rules: At the end of the day, the person with the most votes will be lynched. If there is a tie, RNG will decide. No Lynch is acceptable. There is no early Hammer initially. There may be one when the player pool has thinned down enough with everyone asking for it. You must vote at least once every two days or face a penalty.

There are also extra guidelines which are posted in the general thread, but let's recap the main ones for those who are new:

• Try to stick to the timetable

• Await your Role PM soon before the game starts, if you have any questions, let me know before we start, since after that I won't have time to check PMs

• Please be civil! No spamming or swearing. It's just a game. Let's have fun!

• If you are not in the game, please DO NOT post game related stuff in chat!

• DO NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless you are specifically given permission by me.

• DO NOT quote private mod communications.

• DO NOT attempt to break the game. No trying to get people to make toxx clauses, encryption, or fake day actions. Basically, if you're about to post something you're a little too proud of as a way of breaking the game, think twice before posting.

• NEW RULE: There will be a minimum of posts required. You must post at least 5 times during the day, separate from each other. There is no penalty the first time but if it happens twice in a row, you'll be roleblocked the following night. If you have any extenuating circumstances, just let me know.

Additional notes: I'll either have to extend the phases on most phases or delay the resolving by about 5 hours if Louis' or my timetables don't line up. You guys can tell me what you'd prefer. 

Good luck!

Day One

CVC:

Killing You voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Jeod voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
Retaliation voted nobody

There are no votes cast.
Edited by TheIrishman
Removed the No Lynch penalty

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

##vote Orange

This is a very serious game and only scum don't answer the question in a serious game. Ergo, Orange is scum. 

Insert very serious argument about how it's a pro-gamer move to vote for Orange in this bombastic way under the pretense of luring out the "true" scum who will quickly jump on you, but actually truly suspecting Orange in secret.

4 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Insert very serious argument about how it's a pro-gamer move to vote for Orange in this bombastic way under the pretense of luring out the "true" scum who will quickly jump on you, but actually truly suspecting Orange in secret.

It's oranges all the way down.