CVC:

Killing You voted Shade939
Shade939 voted Killing You
Retaliation voted Shade938

There are 3/3 votes cast

49 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

That game was more that 4.5 year ago... D:

Time flies.

Good way to remember my wedding anniversary.

14 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I told you you should be a troll by basing your role off Jeod, not off FRAYDO :p

Bullshittery Jeod 2.0? @ VERTi60

Spoiler

##flip off <player> - Blocks a player’s actions for the remainder of the day and forces them to have a post gimmick of high quality dank memes. You tell them it means peace among worlds. Can be used twice. This action can be altered.

##bullshit <player> - Call bullshit on a player. Their night action, if they took one, has a 50% chance to be amplified and a 50% chance to be nullified.  This action can be blocked.

*Call bullshit on half the players. If bullshit cannot be used, survive.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Good way to remember my wedding anniversary.

Bullshittery Jeod 2.0? @ VERTi60

Reveal hidden contents

##flip off <player> - Blocks a player’s actions for the remainder of the day and forces them to have a post gimmick of high quality dank memes. You tell them it means peace among worlds. Can be used twice. This action can be altered.

##bullshit <player> - Call bullshit on a player. Their night action, if they took one, has a 50% chance to be amplified and a 50% chance to be nullified.  This action can be blocked.

*Call bullshit on half the players. If bullshit cannot be used, survive.

I told him about Verti's attempts at flattery and said it'd be perfect for him to recreate.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I guess to be fair, if it's day actions, yeah, I don't have any day actions at all.  Though technically my night action can affect the day phase, but I'm not gonna fully elaborate. It's actually a lot more mundane than it sounds.

I mean to be fair, because SOME PEOPLE are gonna be all wha wha about this statement, it really depends on how you divide night from day but getting into a philosophical debate about it is really really pointless and even I can see that and I'm like the king of pointless semantic debates.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Yeah, so unless there is some weirdness about unlocking actions but don't show up he has no day actions.

I find it mildly concerning that you have an ability specifically directed at figuring out a players day actions before they can use them.

Just now, Shade939 said:

That's kind of my point, that's one nasty day action that would have to be present if you'd want to avoid triggering it at all.

I'd suspect something like a Jester role then.

In CYOR in general, people are pretty OP. Irish did say there are SECRET day actions. Maybe that's how we find the secret day action.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@ Retaliation , yeah, that's a weirdly specific ability to give a role, so I'm pretty certain we can figure out your alignment for certain based off of what other role abilities are in game.

For example, if someone has a gun? You might as well say it. We all know what you're thinking.

50 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

What are the odds Orange is town or mafia whenever he says this? My memory is pretty foggy, but I feel like he's almost always been scum after saying something like that. 

Eh, it has more to do with CYORs over time. The past few CYORs I've been progressively picking weaker and weaker things, not really as a statement of any sort, but I think kinda subconciously because we're generally always so OP.

Announcement: I messed up once more in copying and pasting. To avoid any further allusion to it, there are no secret day actions.

Also, I haven't heard any feedback yet on hammertime so I'll ask again. In the case that Louis and I both work, would you prefer hammertime to stay the same and delay resolving, or to extend the phase +6 hours so you would have more time to play/respond/troll?

9 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Announcement: I messed up once more in copying and pasting. To avoid any further allusion to it, there are no secret day actions.

Also, I haven't heard any feedback yet on hammertime so I'll ask again. In the case that Louis and I both work, would you prefer hammertime to stay the same and delay resolving, or to extend the phase +6 hours so you would have more time to play/respond/troll?

How much did Orange pay you to post this!?