CYOR - Remastered Edition: Game Over

Message added by TheIrishman,

CVC:

Killing You voted Shade939
Shade939 voted Killing You
Retaliation voted Shade938

There are 3/3 votes cast

Usually I'm against D1 targeting the inactives, but I get the vibe scum is kinda sitting back, but that said people are a bit more active than they usually are so it's preventing me from really forming any solid reads in that direction even though it's kinda what I want to do.  The most inactive seems to be KY, but it'd just be a dart throw at him because that's the nature of going after inactive people.  He hasn't done anything to ping me, basically, even though he's who it'd point to.  Really, the only one to ping me is Retal, but I'm pretty sure that's just because I didn't find his joke funny, but as long as he's actually joking he's fine.

##Vote no lynch

As I said, it'll take some time before I'm actually able to "do anything".

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That is an extremely unusual position for you to take. I don't think it's a bad argument, you just have always argued against no lynch before.

Orange or me? I used to be against D1 no lynch, but I think it's better to not risk hitting town and also to give people a chance to actually play the game.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Orange or me? I used to be against D1 no lynch, but I think it's better to not risk hitting town and also to give people a chance to actually play the game.

I don't disagree with that argument at all. Especially with how the starting player count is. It's just odd that you're saying it, and was the first to do so.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

And what about me? I have said absolutely nothing regarding the wagon on you.

You haven't acted outside your usual parameters for either alignment so there's insufficient data, but for the record yes you were in the "possible lurking scum" category, but that could have just been you being a victim of circumstance, so again, insufficient data.  You're free to elaborate your position instead of bemoaning the lack of spotlight though, so we can have more data.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Usually I'm against D1 targeting the inactives, but I get the vibe scum is kinda sitting back, but that said people are a bit more active than they usually are so it's preventing me from really forming any solid reads in that direction even though it's kinda what I want to do.  The most inactive seems to be KY, but it'd just be a dart throw at him because that's the nature of going after inactive people.  He hasn't done anything to ping me, basically, even though he's who it'd point to.  Really, the only one to ping me is Retal, but I'm pretty sure that's just because I didn't find his joke funny, but as long as he's actually joking he's fine.

##Vote no lynch

As I said, it'll take some time before I'm actually able to "do anything".

I'll reinforce my point: KY's day one nature is to selfvote and take a backseat. He's done it multiple times. In comparison, my day one nature is to at least comment on reads or bandwagons and usually take a stance earlier, then place a vote to solidify the stance later. I haven't exactly followed my meta.

Just now, Jeod said:

I'll reinforce my point: KY's day one nature is to selfvote and take a backseat. He's done it multiple times. In comparison, my day one nature is to at least comment on reads or bandwagons and usually take a stance earlier, then place a vote to solidify the stance later. I haven't exactly followed my meta.

I don't think you know yourself as well as you think you do.

And there it is, the telltale glance that divines us the information you're so keen on hiding! Yes, by calling out Killing_You, you are in fact signaling the nightkill! So sayeth my logic and reasoning spectacular.

Just now, Jeod said:

And there it is, the telltale glance that divines us the information you're so keen on hiding! Yes, by calling out Killing_You, you are in fact signaling the nightkill! So sayeth my logic and reasoning spectacular.

I mean this is complete BS, but you're still within your meta :v

Just now, Jeod said:

That's the point.

But by you pointing it out, does it somehow negate the point? :v

I mean, sure Jeod, I see what you're doing. But you're just "aggressive null" now instead of "null". You can calm down though it gives you a pass either way.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

But by you pointing it out, does it somehow negate the point? :v

I mean, sure Jeod, I see what you're doing. But you're just "aggressive null" now instead of "null". You can calm down though it gives you a pass either way.

My joke post flew right over your head. :[ You didn't even watch the video.