CYOR - Remastered Edition: Game Over

Message added by TheIrishman,

CVC:

Killing You voted Shade939
Shade939 voted Killing You
Retaliation voted Shade938

There are 3/3 votes cast

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'M TRYING TO PLAY THE OFFSEASON IN OOTP AND FOCUS ON WHAT TRADES I WANT TO MAKE AND THERE'S ONLY 18 MINUTES BEFORE I GOTTA GO MAKE LUNCH

But I mean I did request we all get serious so I only brought this upon myself :v

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'M TRYING TO PLAY THE OFFSEASON IN OOTP AND FOCUS ON WHAT TRADES I WANT TO MAKE AND THERE'S ONLY 18 MINUTES BEFORE I GOTTA GO MAKE LUNCH

I JUST RAISED MY TICKET PRICE FROM 40 DOLLARS TO 42 DOLLARS AND THIS IS THE TYPE OF MICROMANAGEMENT THAT MAKES THIS MY FAVORITE SPORTS SIM

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Which part of that one hour and thirty-five minute video did you want us to watch?

Oh did the timestamp not work? 49:38 or so. It was supposed to reveal the origin of said jokepost.

I JUST RAISED MY TICKET PRICE FROM 40 DOLLARS TO 42 DOLLARS AND THIS IS THE TYPE OF MICROMANAGEMENT THAT MAKES THIS MY FAVORITE SPORTS SIM

(But seriously though, it simulates inflation, Football Manager doesn't do that)

11 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Announcement: I messed up once more in copying and pasting. To avoid any further allusion to it, there are no secret day actions.

Also, I haven't heard any feedback yet on hammertime so I'll ask again. In the case that Louis and I both work, would you prefer hammertime to stay the same and delay resolving, or to extend the phase +6 hours so you would have more time to play/respond/troll?

Also, the main concern should be with having hammer at a time where the majority of players can be online for it in case of any last minute ability uses.

It's probably better to keep it as in then.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I would like to help seal the

##vote no lynch

deal.

Ahhh now I see Orange is getting more into his over-posting meta. I am feeling more comfortable with this now.

I mean, I have today off.  Most days, I will presumably be at work like the rest of you now.  That's the thing about hammer.  If hammer remains at 6 EST, I'll have about 1:30 to post during hammer days. But I don't want to change it just on my own accord.

I mean, I have today off.  Most days, I will presumably be at work like the rest of you now.  That's the thing about hammer.  If hammer remains at 6 EST, I'll have about 1:30 to post during hammer days. But I don't want to change it just on my own accord.

Oh, and the caveat, this is also assuming I don't go into work tomorrow and they just pay me to stay home :v

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

Usually I'm against D1 targeting the inactives, but I get the vibe scum is kinda sitting back, but that said people are a bit more active than they usually are so it's preventing me from really forming any solid reads in that direction even though it's kinda what I want to do.  The most inactive seems to be KY, but it'd just be a dart throw at him because that's the nature of going after inactive people.  He hasn't done anything to ping me, basically, even though he's who it'd point to.  Really, the only one to ping me is Retal, but I'm pretty sure that's just because I didn't find his joke funny, but as long as he's actually joking he's fine.

##Vote no lynch

As I said, it'll take some time before I'm actually able to "do anything".

Is the joke in this case the evil yes or the vote?

The evil eyes was an attempt to fish out something that could give a hint to your alignment and maybe avoid a mislynch D1.

The vote was a dumb joke.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Is the joke in this case the evil yes or the vote?

The evil eyes was an attempt to fish out something that could give a hint to your alignment and maybe avoid a mislynch D1.

The vote was a dumb joke.

The vote.  The eyes was fine.  The vote was dumb because if you were legit mad at me and voting me, the only way that makes sense is if YOU WERE MY SCUM PARTNER.

The vote.  The eyes was fine.  The vote was dumb because if you were legit mad at me and voting me, the only way that makes sense is if YOU WERE MY SCUM PARTNER.

Which is why I was like 95% sure it was just a dumb joke because if you're actually scum it would have been a really stupid thing to do.

@ TheIrishman , in case you don't know then.

Underneath the Moderation Actions button near the bottom of the page you can add a message that'll display at the top of every page.

It makes it a fairly convenient place to have a CVC that players can also update over the course of the game to help keep track of player votes.