CYOR - Remastered Edition: Game Over

Message added by TheIrishman,

CVC:

Killing You voted Shade939
Shade939 voted Killing You
Retaliation voted Shade938

There are 3/3 votes cast

59 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I kinda actually want to lynch Orange, but I do not think we should lynch today. Also, I hate typing with my wifi brick, so while I can post from work now, I probably will not unless voting.

##vote nolynch

To be fair, just because he's one of the most suspicious players day one, doesn't mean that he has to be Scum.

We might easily find someone more suspicious after everyone actually has a chance to act night one.

21 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

To be fair, just because he's one of the most suspicious players day one, doesn't mean that he has to be Scum.

We might easily find someone more suspicious after everyone actually has a chance to act night one.

Can someone frame this? It's INCREDIBLY rare for Shade to have a post with completely solid reasoning.

2 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Can someone frame this? It's INCREDIBLY rare for Shade to have a post with completely solid reasoning.

At first I thought iLTS posted it, which is saying something. +1

D1 is kind of a bust most games. Here's to getting some info tonight. 🍻

CVC:

Killing You voted No Lynch
OrangeP47 voted No Lynch
Jeod voted OrangeP47
iLikeToSnipe voted No Lynch
Shade939 voted No Lynch
Category 5 Hurricane voted No Lynch
ChopBam voted No Lynch
Retaliation voted OrangeP47

There are 8 votes cast

No Lynch wins with 6/8 votes! No one was lynched!

Night One

sky-nature-milky-way-night-wallpaper-pre

Night one begins!
or rather began 7 hours ago :b

Be sure to send in your actions at least an hour before Hammer - 6PM EST or 10PM UTC.

Maximum of 2 night posts per player.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

1) Small starting player count means game is likely to be very short if kills are easy.

2) Orange talked about his role powering up over time.

3) I think Orange is scum.

Fortunately for you, my role is self-confirming, and will next night phase.

5 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

1) Small starting player count means game is likely to be very short if kills are easy.

2) Orange talked about his role powering up over time.

3) I think Orange is scum.

Fair enough.

I'm gonna wait for night reports to roll in before doing any big brain analysis, though I will say Orange was my target last night.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Do you have thoughts regarding my alignment, Orange?

Like I said, I'm in a really bad state right now, so I'm gonna go with uhhhhhhhhhh.  If you elaborate more on why you think I'm scum I might be able to answer though.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Like I said, I'm in a really bad state right now, so I'm gonna go with uhhhhhhhhhh.  If you elaborate more on why you think I'm scum I might be able to answer though.

I'm wondering why you said it would be "Fortunate" for me that you might be able to confirm yourself, if you don't know what my alignment is?

I don't really want to get into details on why I suspect you, but I think you have a behavior you fall in to when scum and I think you've been doing it.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm wondering why you said it would be "Fortunate" for me that you might be able to confirm yourself, if you don't know what my alignment is?

I don't really want to get into details on why I suspect you, but I think you have a behavior you fall in to when scum and I think you've been doing it.

I only have one behavior regardless of if I'm town or scum.

But as for that wording TBH I was just being a sarcastic ass because it's about all I can muster right now and it's kinda my thing and Jeod died so I can't sass him. (Don't @ me Shade)

7 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Fair enough.

I'm gonna wait for night reports to roll in before doing any big brain analysis, though I will say Orange was my target last night.

I'm not going to ask for details, but does the result lean positively or negatively in regards to Orange's alignment?