CYOR - Remastered Edition: Game Over

Message added by TheIrishman,

CVC:

Killing You voted Shade939
Shade939 voted Killing You
Retaliation voted Shade938

There are 3/3 votes cast

31 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I only have one behavior regardless of if I'm town or scum.

But as for that wording TBH I was just being a sarcastic ass because it's about all I can muster right now and it's kinda my thing and Jeod died so I can't sass him. (Don't @ me Shade)

@Orange

So yeah, considering that role abilities probably aren't being revealed upon death, that does require players to actually communicate about them ahead of time if they want to get any use out of them in order to help track down Scum.

Being vague about an ability, really isn't going to help us out if you die before you can reveal more information about it.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So yeah, considering that role abilities probably aren't being revealed upon death, that does require players to actually communicate about them ahead of time if they want to get any use out of them in order to help track down Scum.

Being vague about an ability, really isn't going to help us out if you die before you can reveal more information about it.

I've literally already said what I do but apparently nobody even saw it or cared (It was immediately after Retal Evil Eyesed me)

13 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I've literally already said what I do but apparently nobody even saw it or cared (It was immediately after Retal Evil Eyesed me)

To be fair, I feel like there's contradictory information about what your role is.

Mainly stemming from Retaliations ability and what you're describing it as.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

To be fair, I feel like there's contradictory information about what your role is.

Mainly stemming from Retaliations ability and what you're describing it as.

You could be more specific, but I did address that somewhat.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You could be more specific, but I did address that somewhat.

That's half way the problem, it wouldn't really surprise me if you were using a fabricated story to make up an ability similar to what your real ability.

Or it simply is what your actual ability is...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

That's half way the problem, it wouldn't really surprise me if you were using a fabricated story to make up an ability similar to what your real ability.

Or it simply is what your actual ability is...

Why yes, Shade, I could simply be telling the truth!

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Couldn't Retal, you know, disprove that?

Like if I'm scum, why would Retal cover for me out of the goodness of heart? I mean really, every single scum accusation anyone has leveled at me (Retal included) REQUIRES the scum team to be Me+Retal.  The same is true of any scum accusation leveled at Retal, including those made by me (which I've pointed out the absurdity of.

You cannot unlink us.

Like if I'm scum, why would Retal cover for me out of the goodness of heart? I mean really, every single scum accusation anyone has leveled at me (Retal included) REQUIRES the scum team to be Me+Retal.  The same is true of any scum accusation leveled at Retal, including those made by me (which I've pointed out the absurdity of.

You cannot unlink us.

There is no logical world where either Retal or myself is scum without the other, anyone making such an argument shouldn't be playing this game.  I'll go so far to say if Retal is the scum, I'll retire.

Just now, Retaliation said:

He has no day action. That is all I know.

Cool, so I got that part right. 

With that in mind, I'm not scumreading Orange at the moment. A developing ability seems odd, but not too farfetched, and Orange has been fairly cooperative thus far.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

And I'm going to assume that means passives also. So if we did lynch Orange, that does mean it shouldn't trigger any passive day actions.

With this post, I'm also pretty sure Shade is town.

On 9/5/2021 at 1:36 PM, TheIrishman said:

Retaliation uses Evil Eye on OrangeP47!

OrangeP47 feels disgusting after being thoroughly looked over.

We also still have this piece of text to describe Retaliations ability being used on Orange.

And we do have Orange claiming his ability is to flash people, yet he seems to imply the flash has a charge for it.

This is the man we let lead discussions, with these assumptions?

I mean he's both right and wrong at the same time but I basically can't explain why without doing a full claim but basically Shade you need to reign it in.