CYOR - Remastered Edition: Game Over

Message added by TheIrishman,

CVC:

Killing You voted Shade939
Shade939 voted Killing You
Retaliation voted Shade938

There are 3/3 votes cast

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

And what is your ability this game by comparison?

8 hours ago, Killing_You said:

I'm Dave. I'm a Hider. Specifically, I'm a Hider of the normal variety, meaning I don't die if I cower behind scum. That's why I had nothing to add. I figured Orange would be safe to hide behind given he was the most suspicious person D1, and therefore least likely to get hit with the NK.

8 hours ago, Killing_You said:

I guess I should also mention that I have a day passive that allows me to dodge daykills, which means someone here has one, and I'm willing to hedge my bets that they're not friendly.

Just now, Shade939 said:

@ Killing_You , you're entire claim seems to basically amount to a passive survival role, that only dies if they're lynched...

More or less, yeah.

Oh wait, let me guess, it's a cover for my actual role, which is a deadly backstab assasin janitor, right?

6 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

More or less, yeah.

Oh wait, let me guess, it's a cover for my actual role, which is a deadly backstab assasin janitor, right?

Right, so how many phases do you think Scum would need to win the game if they can get a double kill in one night?

Right, so how many phases do you think Scum would need to win the game if they can get a double kill in one night?

On one hand if I were to make a hider for a low player game the doesn't die if hiding behind scum rider fits in pretty well.

On the other hand any kind of acceleration in a low player game is dangerous.

whyonearthwouldyoumakemedomathIjustgotoffworkanhouragoyouscrublord

Three, I guess...? Which is why I've done my best to pick people who are least likely to be targeted for the NK. What are you trying to get at with this line of questioning?

Oh yeah, I've once again either picked a stupid role with a bad win condition, or it's a cover for my actual deadly doublekill ability. Am I on the right track?

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

whyonearthwouldyoumakemedomathIjustgotoffworkanhouragoyouscrublord

Three, I guess...? Which is why I've done my best to pick people who are least likely to be targeted for the NK. What are you trying to get at with this line of questioning?

Oh yeah, I've once again either picked a stupid role with a bad win condition, or it's a cover for my actual deadly doublekill ability. Am I on the right track?

To be frank, your role doesn't sound balanced KY. The only way leaving your character's primary weakness as the Day Lynch works out, is if Town should actually want to lynch you.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I thought KY was the one who could help you, Orange. Why has iLTF only been brought up now?

Hmmm?  Technically anyone who can move can prove me.  I just assumed KY was a watcher and saw me do it and I was trying to signal him without giving away anyone else's info without their permission, but I was wrong.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Hmmm?  Technically anyone who can move can prove me.  I just assumed KY was a watcher and saw me do it and I was trying to signal him without giving away anyone else's info without their permission, but I was wrong.

If he was a watcher and he targeted you, he should not have found you at all, yes?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If he was a watcher and he targeted you, he should not have found you at all, yes?

I start off not attached, then I attach, I assume he can see the attaching happen, or anyone who can watch.

As for KY saying his action didn't do anything, I don't know what he's on about now.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I start off not attached, then I attach, I assume he can see the attaching happen, or anyone who can watch.

As for KY saying his action didn't do anything, I don't know what he's on about now.

As I said, I'm not *really* a hider.

Just now, Shade939 said:

How certain of that are you?

I mean, even though I said I should have led with that part of my case, there's a reason I didn't originally.  I wouldn't accuse KY solely based on role claim overlap, because honestly with me it could go either way. My PM is pretty sparse.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

I didn't get a result PM, which I had assumed meant I was successful until you roleclaimed.

I mean you could have still be successful. I could still be a separate entity.  Or we could be nested dolls. Or you could be lying.

My attach is simply a night action, and the light up/motion detector and relocate is all housed under the single night action, so it's kinda... non-standard...