CYOR - Remastered Edition: Game Over

Message added by TheIrishman,

CVC:

Killing You voted Shade939
Shade939 voted Killing You
Retaliation voted Shade938

There are 3/3 votes cast

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean you could have still be successful. I could still be a separate entity.  Or we could be nested dolls. Or you could be lying.

My attach is simply a night action, and the light up/motion detector and relocate is all housed under the single night action, so it's kinda... non-standard...

Like now that I've attached I just sit here and don't do anything I guess.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, even though I said I should have led with that part of my case, there's a reason I didn't originally.  I wouldn't accuse KY solely based on role claim overlap, because honestly with me it could go either way. My PM is pretty sparse.

It feels like the situation I've been mulling over with cat5. We're both claiming cops of some kind which is kind of weird.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Did you visit iLTS or was it the other way around?

I visited ILTS.  I actively attached to him, as in it was my action, I targeted him.  I picked him because I figured he was up to no good and probably wouldn't be the NK so my action wouldn't be wasted and also I wouldn't die if that's actually how I work.

Also I really wanted to make a joke about being a limpit drone but never got the chance.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I would prefer that Chopbam was here to lean in on this as I want him to lead the lynch. I honestly am having a hard time picking. I'm going to follow my plan and follow ChopBam.

##GrimReaper

##vote OrangeP47

There's no good google results on the first page for "disappointed face"

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean maybe he's gonna power up by eating my corpse, in which case, how could the rest of you go along with this?

Yeah I'm thinking maybe the cop claim was a ploy to get chop on his side/clear his scum buddy.

##vote killing you

because he's the only non Orange train going on

Just now, Retaliation said:

Yeah I'm thinking maybe the cop claim was a ploy to get chop on his side/clear his scum buddy.

##vote killing you

because he's the only non Orange train going on

I mean, I don't actually think Cat 5 is scum despite whatever the hell he just did.

18 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I would prefer that Chopbam was here to lean in on this as I want him to lead the lynch. I honestly am having a hard time picking. I'm going to follow my plan and follow ChopBam.

##GrimReaper

##vote OrangeP47

@ TheIrishman @ Louis and go ahead and tag this also for them.

23 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##GrimReaper

##vote OrangeP47

I got back here 3 minutes before hammer and by the time I got caught up it was 3 minutes after hammer. I don't think anything that's been said would change my vote, however. An apparent tie (I say apparent because I don't know what GrimReaper does) may actually be nice.

@ OrangeP47  "Barok van Zieks was a legendary English prosecutor. He was known as the "Grim Reaper of the Old Bailey" due to the fact that all defendants that he had prosecuted would supposedly wind up dying in some way or another, regardless of their innocence or guilt."

CVC:

Killing You voted OrangeP47
OrangeP47 voted Killing You
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
Shade939 voted Killing You
Category 5 Hurricane voted OrangeP47
ChopBam voted OrangeP47
Retaliation voted Killing You

There are 6 votes cast.
It is a tie vote between Killing_You and OrangeP47
OrangeP47 is selected...but as OrangeP47 was about to brought out to be lynched...his body was found disassembled with parts scattered everywhere and his batteries on full display.

Under further scrutiny, you all determine his identity to be...
Motion Sensor LED Stick-Up Lights - 40 Lumens | Super Bright LEDs
a Motion Sensitive Light!
You all tried to scrounge around to find more clues yet only figure out that he was Town

Night Two
IN_Night_Sky_5afaf17fa16770ec226a7983.jpeg
Night Two begins!
Sorry for being so late. Day Three will start around 4 hours later than standard. We're potentially heading to endgame.

Be sure to send in your actions at least an hour before Hammer - 10PM EST or 2AM UTC.

Maximum of 2 night posts per player.

Category5 - Claimed cop, you can believe me or not.

ChopBam - Cleared town, should my claim be believed and accurate.

FRAYDO - Almost blank slate.

Killing_You - can only be scum if teamed with FRAYDO (or myself or ChopBam if I am believed to be lying)

Retaliation - can't be teamed with KY due to tied vote.

Shade939 - can't be teamed with KY due to tied vote.

From where I stand, I think the only plausible scum team is FRAYDO/KY. Otherwise I'd have to shake up my confidence in Shade being town or my result on ChopBam being correct.