CYOR - Remastered Edition: Game Over

Message added by TheIrishman,

CVC:

Killing You voted Shade939
Shade939 voted Killing You
Retaliation voted Shade938

There are 3/3 votes cast

7 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I think right now I'm leaning toward a Chopbam/Shade team somehow. I just don't understand why iLTS was the kill. I'd roleclaims from Shade and Chop.

Considering that I think it's both Cat5 and Shade, Shade is an acceptable alternative to me for a lynch.

21 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

@ ChopBam Anything else about you that you'd like to share with the class?

Also, if anyone else has lynchproof abilities, please speak up. I'd rather not have to deal with this thing at LYLO.

It hasn't been useful up to this point, but I guess there is no harm in sharing.

At night when I am dreaming I get into character as Sulu and conduct missions to retrieve the bodies of fallen comrades if possible, allowing me to borrow the abilities that other people here have used in order to help me keep the team alive under the planets' hostile conditions. This grants me the ability to use their ability one time. The action is pretty restricted however because 1) the player that I'm borrowing the ability from needs to have perished already and 2) I need to know the exact name of the ability to borrow it. So I guess that's where Retaliation's finding and naming comes into play, and why people's abilities are not named off when they die.

N1 nobody had died yet.

N2 I didn't know any of Jeod's ability names, and Retaliation was only able to spill the bean's on Orange's day action, which was nothing.

Tonight with my current knowledge I would basically be able to use KY's #cower action but only if KY died today. Something that is absolutely out of the question in my book. And if Cat5 passed today and I retrieved his body tonight I would be able to use #grimreaper tomorrow. If Retal died, I could likely use his #evileyes tomorrow. Again we have nothing on iLTF's actions so I wouldn't be able to use those.

That's an incredibly strange role. I'm not sure if I buy it. We've had roles like that in the past, but none of them required the player to know the name of the action beforehand. That feels like a convinent way of justifying why you haven't done anything yet more than a legit claim.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

That's an incredibly strange role. I'm not sure if I buy it. We've had roles like that in the past, but none of them required the player to know the name of the action beforehand. That feels like a convinent way of justifying why you haven't done anything yet more than a legit claim.

I don't need you to buy it, because I'm lynchproof today. I shared it because you asked.

6 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

That feels like a convinent way of justifying why you haven't done anything yet more than a legit claim.

The same could honestly be said of #cower except that Retaliation confirmed you have it. Unless you two are in cahoots together which I x doubt.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I feel like if you were telling the truth you would have remembered that I've already claimed my abilities.

I saw you use #evileyes and that's why I mentioned that if you died tonight I could use it tomorrow, provided the game continued. Not a recommended action considering my reads.

If you named your night action in another post I'm sorry I missed it.

3 hours ago, Retaliation said:

I'm not a rolecop. I just get the name of the ability. If I targeted myself all I would get is ##Evil Eyes. That's why I didn't target you because your flavor seems to have non descriptive actions. I think I was conflating hider and survivor so I thought KY was neutral.

Is this the "claimed your abilities" post you're speaking of?

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

ChopBam has shown his Pride. The very air around him crackles with power, with every action he takes carrying more weight

I don't like this action resolution, either. This seems like more than "lynchproof."