CYOR - Remastered Edition: Game Over

Message added by TheIrishman,

CVC:

Killing You voted Shade939
Shade939 voted Killing You
Retaliation voted Shade938

There are 3/3 votes cast

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Possibly, though that's a scary thought.

I could see him lying about needing to know the ability names to make himself seem less threatening so pride could make his votes more impactful and buff whatever day abilities he picks up. If Cat5 is town we should be good because it seems like grim reaper wins ties.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

You want a no lynch today?

I'm not comfortable with you effectively removing yourself from the lynch table, on top of your fishy roleclaim and Cat5's reports.

I think you need to mellow out a bit.

##share ChopBam

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Long version: That's an item I have. A bag of THC gummy bears. They remove a target's protection for whichever phase they're used on. I had a sneaking suspicion someone naughty would have that kind of trick up their sleeve.

Still not me though, good job wasting those.

It's Cat5 and Shade, man. How easy to claim insane cop so he could "realize" it later and then turn on the person he initially cleared, only after using him to help push a lynch train on another townie. An insane cop claim that is yet unfalsifiable. But let's jump on ChopBam because his nighttime ability claim sounds weird in this CYOR game where you can expect weird things. And pay no attention to the man who hasn't roleclaimed claimed anything yet but has gotten town reads from literally everybody up to this point.

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

Clearly I'm trying to imitate OrangeP47. ;)

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

In all fairness, I see no benefit at doing a role claim today.

Frankly, reading these posts gives me monty python frenchman vibes.

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

No the problem is your night action sounds unusable and then your day action sounds like it's not doing what you're saying it does.

My night action hasn't been able to be used properly up till this point. Day action does what I said it does, but not anymore. Just facts of life.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Frankly, I'm open to a Shade lynch. I believe the scum team is ChopBam and Shade at this point.

Prove me wrong, Chop. Put your money where your mouth is and vote up Shade.

##vote Shade939

@ Category 5 Hurricane Now that I think about it, there is actually a way I can see you being a cop. If you had an accurate result on N1, but after announcing your role yesterday if someone messed with your report last night instead of outright nightkilling you. Could this be a plausible explanation?

I had some ability like this during the Cuban Missile Crisis mafia.