Message added by TheIrishman,

CVC:

Killing You voted Shade939
Shade939 voted Killing You
Retaliation voted Shade938

There are 3/3 votes cast

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Bastard roles in this 8p game?

It's on my mind because of modded among us. They pretty much always have a jester there.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

How would a jester factor into a LYLO game?

Same way a TP would. Scum can't dominate the vote all by themselves but town are dependent on the jester voting with them to win.

In any case either Shade's doing some play as town where he wants us to vote him or he's scum.

It definitely feels like we don't actually know what the game state is. We meaning both town and scum.

I mean, sure it's LYLO, we've been told that. But is it really 3 v 2? It really looks to me like Shade doesn't care how the game plays out from here. I've also been getting the feeling that he's actually responsible for the debt notes and has been indirectly telling us that for some time. I haven't bothered bringing it up because we have bigger fish to fry whether it's true or not.

11 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It definitely feels like we don't actually know what the game state is. We meaning both town and scum.

I mean, sure it's LYLO, we've been told that. But is it really 3 v 2? It really looks to me like Shade doesn't care how the game plays out from here. I've also been getting the feeling that he's actually responsible for the debt notes and has been indirectly telling us that for some time. I haven't bothered bringing it up because we have bigger fish to fry whether it's true or not.

So, 2v2v1? If that's the case, could the scum team be Retal and Chop, with some bussing going on?

Just now, Killing_You said:

So, 2v2v1? If that's the case, could the scum team be Retal and Chop, with some bussing going on?

That's the obvious answer to me, if it's true. I'm not very sure it is. I'm not spending a lot of time thinking about it, though, given that it really doesn't change anything for me. If Shade is either Neutral or Third Party makes no difference to me if we have to hit scum right now.

I am considering the angle that ChopBam provided on my second investigation being incorrect while the first one was correct. While I was willing early on to say that I didn't think there would be anything in play that could alter my results, I also didn't think an insane cop would be in play for the same reason. TheIrishman has betrayed my expectations by including at least one of those two things.

Unfortunately it's not possible to puzzle out which scenario is true, I'd have to consider what the game state would look like if it was true and then decide which hypothetical reality fits this one.

Without doing any backtracking, the thing that stands out to me already is that ChopBam only softly reacted to my claim that he's actually Mafia, claiming it only suspicious that I've turned on him. It should be a big 'ol red flag "this guy is totally guilty and nail him down right now" because if he's actually town he should be pretty certain I'm lying.

Retaliation has also been talking about the insane cop idea as if it was obvious. I was blindsided by it. If he thought I was so reckless by not investigating myself N1, why wait to mention that until D3?

13 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Retaliation has also been talking about the insane cop idea as if it was obvious. I was blindsided by it. If he thought I was so reckless by not investigating myself N1, why wait to mention that until D3?

Because I was being unfair. I never investigate myself as cop :V

18 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I am considering the angle that ChopBam provided on my second investigation being incorrect while the first one was correct. While I was willing early on to say that I didn't think there would be anything in play that could alter my results, I also didn't think an insane cop would be in play for the same reason. TheIrishman has betrayed my expectations by including at least one of those two things.

Unfortunately it's not possible to puzzle out which scenario is true, I'd have to consider what the game state would look like if it was true and then decide which hypothetical reality fits this one.

Without doing any backtracking, the thing that stands out to me already is that ChopBam only softly reacted to my claim that he's actually Mafia, claiming it only suspicious that I've turned on him. It should be a big 'ol red flag "this guy is totally guilty and nail him down right now" because if he's actually town he should be pretty certain I'm lying.

Also you don't get good information if you don't press people in ways that make them justify themselves. I've still been waiting for something that I think you haven't elaborated on. Why you chose your targets.

I previously already explained why I chose ChopBam back when I gave my roleclaim.

I picked iLTF because he had said so little that I wasn't going to be able to figure out anything about him from just what he posted. I needed a night action to get anything else. The argument that KY was Mafia was also entirely reliant on his teammate being iLTF, because the only reason why the vote was a tie was because iLTF didn't particpate. With me thinking ChopBam was confirmed town, KY had no partner voting to help him. iLTF didn't vote. If iLTF was Mafia, I basically wrap up the case on KY at the same time.