CYOR - Remastered Edition: Game Over

Message added by TheIrishman,

CVC:

Killing You voted Shade939
Shade939 voted Killing You
Retaliation voted Shade938

There are 3/3 votes cast

6 hours ago, ChopBam said:

I took your bet, and what did I get out of it?

You got Shade flying the flag of possible TP jester, which doesn't fit a Chop/Shade scum team for obvious reasons. Blame him, although you might be better off flat-out ignoring him.

5 hours ago, Retaliation said:

Honestly we should just vote Shade. I feel like it's unlikely that Cat5/Chop are a scum team at this point.

##Vote Shade

Yes I'm very indecisive.

Q3fLxnr.gif?noredirect

Unlikely?! I've declared him to be mafia off the discovery that I apparently have insane cop results. That isn't enough to write off a ChopBam/Cat5 scum team?

What exactly do you think the scum team is, then?

7 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Q3fLxnr.gif?noredirect

Unlikely?! I've declared him to be mafia off the discovery that I apparently have insane cop results. That isn't enough to write off a ChopBam/Cat5 scum team?

I have to comment that the objection seems to pop up at the end of that gif instead of the beginning of it...

23 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Q3fLxnr.gif?noredirect

Objectionable Quotes. QuotesGram

The real crime is Category 5 didn't request an ability named Objection for his character.

26 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Q3fLxnr.gif?noredirect

I have too much respect for you to not consider how good a position either of you would be if you were a scum pair that voted the other off. I don't have your cop report so I have to look at how you guys are posting and Shade suddenly deciding LYLO is the joke phase is really hard for me to ignore. I'm in a weird WIFOM where I can't figure out if voting shade is a trap or if voting chopbam is a trap.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well, actually. I guess that depends on what the gift Retaliation recieved is.

That's the thing giving me pause right now. ChopBam is the one I'm sure of, where I'm not certain on Retal/Shade. The problem is that Retal might be the actual threat. I'm unsure which is the proper play.

Alright, this might be the wrong call, but I don't think I could forgive myself for going for a different gamble and getting it wrong.

I'm going to take the safe bet because I don't know anything for certain about these potential items or abilities people might have, rather than potentially scaring myself out of the correct move.

##vote ChopBam