THIS GAME IS COMPLITELY WORSED!!!

fgd56

FCUK GAME WORSED COMPLITELY DMB IS CRYING n00b CRIED TOO MUCH AND U LISTENED TO HIM!!! WTF???

SPIES USELESS

PROXIES AND OTEHR DEFENSE OWERPOWERED

PLAYERS DOn't want to play. They're thinking the game going to play by itself for them!!!

THis is not possible!!!

People complain about spies but try to keep your fucking useless eye opened and watch out a little!

Shut up!

That's absolutely 100% bullshit you made spies useless.

Fuck this game. I'm out untill you fix this shit. Don't respond to this topic if you're not my friend. (Only admin my friend except Voe)

But i not going to read this shit you say right now you can just ban me and laugh so gtfo and bye. I go.

well, this was quite the spergout
Spies and SBHs now are indeed mostly a taoken unit to sink credits in, that can be fixed tho mostly by reverting the AI detection and fixing the mining, the AI is piss ez to revert ,mining, I don't even know tho.
so, that issue is crudely put, but fair, the rest of the game functions perfectly fine with slight balancing that needs fine tuning.
Anyways, MMORPG Tycoon 2 you say?
I saw it and it looks pretty good, makes me nostalgic for Lemonade Tycoon 2 and Rollercoaster Tycoon, maybe I should boot them up one of these days and give them a go again :v

Tbh some things are pretty broken. The Nod AA guy(at least) switches weapons automatically and sometimes just randomly dies when you press the trigger to shoot at something.

7bd62982d6.png

I bought a AA soldier while I was making this post and died looking at the PT.

Edited by WNxHeadShot

2 hours ago, WNxHeadShot said:

Tbh some things are pretty broken. The Nod AA guy(at least) switches weapons automatically and sometimes just randomly dies when you press the trigger to shoot at something.

7bd62982d6.png

I feel like this is something devs would do as an inside joke to eachother/testers for a particular's favorite class and forget to turn off in the release build. :v

Personally, While I agree that Interim Apex has gotten A LOT worse since breaking off from MPF, I do have to give everyone credit for the quality and effort put into the mod... One of the few MAJOR issues with the mod is that it is completely bloated with "filler" vehicles that serve mostly no actual purpose once credits start rolling in... I know I keep getting told "every vehicle has a counter." "even the low cost vehicles that nobody uses are useful." etc.... You never see people using a good portion of the roster because X vehicle is better than Y. Just as an example: Nobody uses the M1 Abrams because the Challenger 2 or a tank that costs a little bit extra is vastly superior. Remember, this is just an example and now what I actually think.  Vehicle balance is as perceived as bad because there is just way too many un-necessary vehicles ingame for both factions.... I would definitely suggest cutting the roster in half at LEAST.... I know you guys worked hard to create all these vehicles, and they really do look and feel great, but there is just too much vehicle fat on this steak. On another note, a lot of the "other" non meta vehicles are just used as meme vehicles, VERY early game first 3-7 minutes of the match, or when you're desperate and low on funds and need to get units in the field asap.

Infantry on the other hand, have a bit more versatility to them than the vehicles. Although a lot of the "anti vehicle" infantry aren't really that great at taking out vehicles, especially if upgrades are thrown into the mix, almost all of them serve as excellent anti-infantry soldiers. I also very much enjoy that you can "build" defensive turrets to soften the impact of losing your main defense structures, although they are pretty costly for what they're actually worth, and the mortar emplacements are pretty broken since they are the only automated buildable that can fire over walls and at long range from behind cover as well...... Anyways, I'm terrible at Renegade, so I try to stay away from infantry combat since I can't aim to save my own life..... I can't rail too much on the infantry because of that..

Since I got onto defenses, another one of my major complaints about Interim Apex is how absolutely weak ALL of the defensive structures are. Most maps (or at least the times I've been playing) rarely if ever feature "full" defenses such as AGTs and Obelisks, and only feature low tech turrets, guard towers, and a few pillboxes and large caliber turrets. Even with the defensive structure upgrade, every "basic" defense in the game can be EASILY dispatched by some cheeky little shit camping ontop of something, or in the corner of the map, whittling away at all of the defenses (mind you this really makes walls pretty weak too since you can have someone just climb onto a vantage point and rocket/snipe everything), or someone using an anti-building/vehicle infantry and just cheesing the AI by *glitching* your character so that the defense cannot actually fire upon you, as an example, halfway hiding behind a pillar, or obstacle that prevents the defense from targeting you, while you're still able to easily fire upon it. I don't want base defenses to be too strong so that you can just constantly spam tanks and never have to worry about having to defend your base, but defenses as they stand are just extremely weak and are easily taken out within the opening 10 minutes of a match...... By Rocket Soldiers....... Also, the AGT/Obelisk are really fragile when it comes to aircraft attacking them, and some artillery but I don't think anything could be done about heli rushing an AGT/OB and somehow manage to save the defense unless you either saved your SAM structures, or stop it before it gets to your base.

Anyways.... IA still has potential but its just hampered by how much bloat content is there.

There's my yearly criticism of Interim Apex. I'll see you guys next year.

On 7/23/2021 at 2:00 PM, WNxHeadShot said:

7bd62982d6.png

was killed _ was happening when people died from burn/tib damage

but its not broken, you just gotta readjust ur meta.

On 7/24/2021 at 3:17 AM, MPRA2 said:

Personally, While I agree that Interim Apex has gotten A LOT worse since breaking off from MPF, I do have to give everyone credit for the quality and effort put into the mod... One of the few MAJOR issues with the mod is that it is completely bloated with "filler" vehicles that serve mostly no actual purpose once credits start rolling in... I know I keep getting told "every vehicle has a counter." "even the low cost vehicles that nobody uses are useful." etc.... You never see people using a good portion of the roster because X vehicle is better than Y. Just as an example: Nobody uses the M1 Abrams because the Challenger 2 or a tank that costs a little bit extra is vastly superior. Remember, this is just an example and now what I actually think.  Vehicle balance is as perceived as bad because there is just way too many un-necessary vehicles ingame for both factions.... I would definitely suggest cutting the roster in half at LEAST.... I know you guys worked hard to create all these vehicles, and they really do look and feel great, but there is just too much vehicle fat on this steak. On another note, a lot of the "other" non meta vehicles are just used as meme vehicles, VERY early game first 3-7 minutes of the match, or when you're desperate and low on funds and need to get units in the field asap.

Infantry on the other hand, have a bit more versatility to them than the vehicles. Although a lot of the "anti vehicle" infantry aren't really that great at taking out vehicles, especially if upgrades are thrown into the mix, almost all of them serve as excellent anti-infantry soldiers. I also very much enjoy that you can "build" defensive turrets to soften the impact of losing your main defense structures, although they are pretty costly for what they're actually worth, and the mortar emplacements are pretty broken since they are the only automated buildable that can fire over walls and at long range from behind cover as well...... Anyways, I'm terrible at Renegade, so I try to stay away from infantry combat since I can't aim to save my own life..... I can't rail too much on the infantry because of that..

Since I got onto defenses, another one of my major complaints about Interim Apex is how absolutely weak ALL of the defensive structures are. Most maps (or at least the times I've been playing) rarely if ever feature "full" defenses such as AGTs and Obelisks, and only feature low tech turrets, guard towers, and a few pillboxes and large caliber turrets. Even with the defensive structure upgrade, every "basic" defense in the game can be EASILY dispatched by some cheeky little shit camping ontop of something, or in the corner of the map, whittling away at all of the defenses (mind you this really makes walls pretty weak too since you can have someone just climb onto a vantage point and rocket/snipe everything), or someone using an anti-building/vehicle infantry and just cheesing the AI by *glitching* your character so that the defense cannot actually fire upon you, as an example, halfway hiding behind a pillar, or obstacle that prevents the defense from targeting you, while you're still able to easily fire upon it. I don't want base defenses to be too strong so that you can just constantly spam tanks and never have to worry about having to defend your base, but defenses as they stand are just extremely weak and are easily taken out within the opening 10 minutes of a match...... By Rocket Soldiers....... Also, the AGT/Obelisk are really fragile when it comes to aircraft attacking them, and some artillery but I don't think anything could be done about heli rushing an AGT/OB and somehow manage to save the defense unless you either saved your SAM structures, or stop it before it gets to your base.

Anyways.... IA still has potential but its just hampered by how much bloat content is there.

There's my yearly criticism of Interim Apex. I'll see you guys next year.

well, there's work put towards developing a system of upgrades and variants for vehicles, basically a good chunk of these vehicles that are copies to eachother will be upgrades to their lesser variant, now, when that will be ready, only Kaskins knows, in the meantime one thing I suggested that could be a nice way to get the most out of these units would be to tier cap certain maps so people try to experiment with more of the vehicles on the lower end.

Thinking about it, given how many vehicles and units from around the world there are ingame rn, another idea could potentially be to region lock them, western weaponry in western themed maps, mixed in africa, asian in Asia theaters like Great_Wall, you know?

18 hours ago, BeerBaron said:

was killed _ was happening when people died from burn/tib damage

but its not broken, you just gotta readjust ur meta.

Have you even tried to read what I just said.

I was looking at a PT while I was making the post.

On 7/25/2021 at 3:18 PM, WNxHeadShot said:

Have you even tried to read what I just said.

I was looking at a PT while I was making the post.

and you died from burn damage after whatever set you on fire had also died, which is why it didnt tell you what killed you

Forgive me if this isn't the case, but it sounds like your character fired while looking at the PT and you splashed yourself, taking a chunk of your health and the burn damage did the rest. I don't know if that's a thing in IA, but I've done that to myself in APB and TSR countless times. (Non-fatally, thankfully.)

Then explain to me how previously I was alt tabbed in the field and randomly died. There were no walls around to splash myself on, not to mention that you can't splash yourself with a AA rocket(I actually tried it ingame). And even IF somehow you could splash yourself, I wouldn't be able to fire because I wasn't in the game.

12 hours ago, BeerBaron said:

and you died from burn damage after whatever set you on fire had also died, which is why it didnt tell you what killed you

You're just being stupid at this point and you don't really bring anything useful to the conversation.

On 7/29/2021 at 5:03 AM, WNxHeadShot said:

You're just being stupid at this point and you don't really bring anything useful to the conversation.

That opinion is exactly why you didnt understand what I was saying. And you can go ahead and dismiss everything I have to say on this subject. But while you go making an assumption about my intelligence, I've never had a problem figuring out what killed me.