Tiberian Sun: Reborn Patch 1.5.6.8 Changelog

It's been a long time coming, but with the event on the horizon, we've come together and whipped up a nifty balance patch for TSR 1.6! While not perfect, this should smooth over some of the more glaring issues that were present.

This is also likely to be the final update for 1.5, barring any major bugs that crop up. Moving forward, TSR work will be focused solely on 2.0.

CHANGELOG-Updated scripts to 4.7u1
-Increased Cyborg Arm Cannon reload time from 1.0 to 1.65
-Ported over the -slightly- better looking GDI Service Depot textures from 2.0
-Umagon & Toxin Trooper Velocity increased to 1000 (was 500) 
-Umagon & Toxin Trooper SprayAngle decreased to 0 (was 0.08)
-Cyborg Commando HP reduced to 350 (was 500)
-Cyborg HP reduced to 200 (was 250)
-Riot Trooper price decreased to 250 (was 400)
-Umagon is now squishable
-Enforcer HP reduced to 150 (was 175)
-Enforcer Armor reduced to 100 (was 150)
-Ghost Stalker Railgun damage increased to 180 (was 160)
-Cyborg Arm Cannon damage reduced to 100 (was 150)
-Disruptor Range increased to 80 (was 60)
-Unit Limit for MSA and MSG set to 1
-Tiberium healing effect on mutants and cyborgs drasitaclly reduced (effect reduced from -0.9 for cyborgs and -0.45 for mutants to -0.2 for both)

GAME NIGHTWe're pleased to be able to get this out for you guys, because there is a TSR game night on Thursday! Check out the details below!

[blurb]A new balance patch for Tiberian Sun: Reborn has been released ahead of the event! Check out the long awaited Cyborg nerf and more![/blurb]

• 1 month later...

Just out of curiosity but does anyone have a backup of the older files with the Cyborg Reaper's web ability and the Mutants in TS Snow? I'm interested in playing with the old build on LAN with my brothers, recently we've been playing some of Jerad2142's co-op missions and that's been pretty fun but would like to play some C&C mode with this mod since OG Renegade is way overplayed and kinda boring visually now. I know where the downloaded files are stored but unfortunately I don't have any files for before the last 2 major updates, earliest I have is (1.5.6.0). If not it's cool, don't want to piss anyone off, really enjoy this mod and appreciate the community!

On 10/14/2021 at 11:26 AM, Mortalc13 said:

Just out of curiosity but does anyone have a backup of the older files with the Cyborg Reaper's web ability and the Mutants in TS Snow? I'm interested in playing with the old build on LAN with my brothers, recently we've been playing some of Jerad2142's co-op missions and that's been pretty fun but would like to play some C&C mode with this mod since OG Renegade is way overplayed and kinda boring visually now. I know where the downloaded files are stored but unfortunately I don't have any files for before the last 2 major updates, earliest I have is (1.5.6.0). If not it's cool, don't want to piss anyone off, really enjoy this mod and appreciate the community!

Hi @ Mortalc13 . We keep a backup of all of the file on our server, so it's fairly easy to rollback and grab a specific build. We'd need some time to get the files together, but if you keep bugging us about it, we'll see what we can do. :)