He's making a list 2021

FRAYDO

Bringing back an oldie but a goodie. This all started when @ jonwil chose to not believe in Santa citing something about "the laws of physics" or something. We all know Santa can deliver presents to every house because he has magic!

rl1HDYC.png

Fairly certain his opinion has remained unchanged since. However, everyone else gets a clean slate from the previous list. Post here and see if you're receiving Christmas presents from Santa this year or if you're getting a lump of coal.

KBDpu8s.png

5 hours ago, Nodlied said:

I'm pretty sure that my unwavering support of Sint Nicolaas also extends to Santa Claus, who is based off the good old Saint Nic.

This is acceptable. May Santa Claus bring you a new train set!

5 hours ago, Guard55 said:

Don't care for Santa, but Saint Nicholas was a pretty cool dude.

I will also accept this. Santa Nicholas is a pretty cool dude!

4 hours ago, Voe said:

Get ready, Santa, here i come!

3x

This appears to be an ominous threat, and the rolling strongman in tighty-whities gives him anxiety.

4 hours ago, Killing_You said:

I've always believed in being good for goodness sake and peace on Earth. 

A GOOD MAN YOU ARE. Santa Claus will also offer a plug for the upcoming web series, Dead Legion, starring this good man.

4 hours ago, 1000MammothTanks said:

SANTAS NOT REAL

LIES. SANTA IS REAL AND SO IS YOUR PLACE ON THE NAUGHTY LIST. ALL ONE THOUSAND OF YOU.

3 hours ago, alphoca said:

Fake News Classifier (using LSTMs) | by Sachin Abeywardana | Towards Data  Science

I cannot tell if this is in response to 1000MammothTanks or if I am being called Fake News -- or worse, Santa is being called Fake News! Naughty list (tentative)

4Rs7LPv.png

On 12/14/2021 at 11:04 PM, NoahAllen522 said:

i like to sneak presents into only the houses of good boys

TPPVenomSnakeMBChristmas.png

I don't know how I feel about you doing Santa's job for him sneaking into people's houses. Refrain from doing so and you will keep your place on the Nice list.

On 12/14/2021 at 11:07 PM, Threve said:

"Why yes, I to also know Santa is real. How could you tell?"

121785405_196899681820413_5224283777046912552_n.thumb.png.5939f8aaeaf7e79c71a592eca311aa16.png

Based.

On 12/14/2021 at 11:17 PM, ChopBam said:

Die Hard is a Christmas movie.

Wrong.

On 12/15/2021 at 10:46 AM, GeneralCamo said:

Is there no love for Krampus this year? Who else would punish those who were truly naughty this year?

We can absolutely can include Krampus this year. His list would look pretty empty though, so thank you for volunteering your name!

On 12/15/2021 at 2:23 PM, TeamWolf said:

You are wrong, it is.

Wrong again.

Die Hard is a Harry Potter movie. Alan Rickman is terrorizing the main character and they must hide from them. Die Hard is a Harry Potter movie.

On 12/15/2021 at 4:35 PM, GibbletsnBits said:

Tis the season to kick Krampus' ass, fa la la la la etc.

Krampus may not appreciate being hunted. Good luck kicking his ass!

On 12/16/2021 at 6:21 AM, Alstar said:

Me and my friends have never seen santa or his work despite all this talking, so usually its just me getting them gifts.
unknown.png?width=618&height=410

This is going to be a half-nice, half-naughty placement. While it is a good deed getting your friends gifts for them, you must still believe in Santa even if you do not see him!

uTdCoog.png

Presents have gone out! If you were on the Nice list then, hopefully you received something good! Naughty, you get what you deserve. Krampus list people, it was nice knowing you. Everyone else in the thread who missed out, too bad.

71e.gif
Until next Christmas!