[GAME OVER- ATREIDES VICTORY] Battle for Dune Mafia 1

Killing_You
Message added by Jeod,

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

Roleblocker it seems

Category 5 claims you visited TheIrishMan, who claims he was jailed. Are you absolutely certain you are not a jailer?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Glad to hear that, if you could also prevent the NK by protecting your target, it would really nerf the usefulness of your role. Since we couldn't tell from your ability why the NK failed.

As great as that would be, it gives way to a few contradictions.

A short summary/reminder that of the eight players, only four players have reported any form of actions with clarity:

Jeod - Tried to pass his item to Shade and spent the night in a cell

Louis - Tried to roleblock/jail Jeod and somehow ended up targeting TheIrishMan

TheIrishMan - Got jailed by his own claim

Category 5 - Witnessed or directed Louis targeting TheIrishMan

Just now, Jeod said:

A short summary/reminder that of the eight players, only four players have reported any form of actions with clarity:

Jeod - Tried to pass his item to Shade and spent the night in a cell

Louis - Tried to roleblock/jail Jeod and somehow ended up targeting TheIrishMan

TheIrishMan - Got jailed by his own claim

Category 5 - Witnessed or directed Louis targeting TheIrishMan

Half of us should basically be vanilla roles, and two of us should be mafia.

7 hours ago, Retaliation said:

I'm leaning toward town cat5 and scum louis with a failed nightkillbon Irish. It's not like Irish is a bad choice and IIRC scum Louis would totally meme kill Irish n1.

I can jump on the bandwagon that Irish might be scum.

3 hours ago, Retaliation said:

@ Category 5 Hurricane

@ Louis

If you haven't answered this already, how did you choose your targets?

As I said before, Jeod was awfully talkative and sussy.

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Louis actually jailed TheIrishman. I don't believe this claim that Jeod was also jailed. I think this is something else.

Looking back it what my ability says, it doesn't say jailed exactly, it states that I can detain someone in a holding cell, blocking them.

Just now, Louis said:

Looking back it what my ability says, it doesn't say jailed exactly, it states that I can detain someone in a holding cell, blocking them.

That's essentially the definition of a jailer. The wording matches up with what happened to me as well. Yet you ended up holding TheIrishMan in a cell apparently.

Just now, Shade939 said:

@ Category 5 Hurricane , while I understand why you want to push for Irish, I consider Jeod to be the better choice that will reveal more information than going after any other player.

Because I'm the only one who scumreads you at the moment and am the safe mislynch?

Just now, Jeod said:

Because I'm the only one who scumreads you at the moment and am the safe mislynch?

I mean, the fact that you're voting for me despite everything that's going on kind of speaks for itself...

Just now, Shade939 said:

@ Category 5 Hurricane , while I understand why you want to push for Irish, I consider Jeod to be the better choice that will reveal more information than going after any other player.

This is fair, and I very well might go along with it.

The problem I'm having is that I can see an angle where Jeod is actually town, and the only reason we're paying so much attention to him is because he is the one talking. TheIrishman hasn't really contributed anything.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

This is fair, and I very well might go along with it.

The problem I'm having is that I can see an angle where Jeod is actually town, and the only reason we're paying so much attention to him is because he is the one talking. TheIrishman hasn't really contributed anything.

FRAYDO did analyze Jeod's post before he voted, and I agree with him that Jeod's story is flimsy.

@ Louis

Here is Shade's scumplay. You apparently did your action on TheIrishMan instead of me. Therefore, saying I was protected from the nightkill is moot. However, Shade does not want to establish that you do protect your targets when you put them in a cell. That kind of information in the public domain hurts scum. Read your PM carefully, and ask the host any clarifying questions you may have. It may be that he's right, but it's always best to hear it from the host.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

FRAYDO did analyze Jeod's post before he voted, and I agree with him that Jeod's story is flimsy.

I agree, it's an excellent case. Jeod's hiding something and has changed his story to adapt to what we know.

But I think the case works better assuming that Jeod was slowly revealing he was jailed/blocked. But unless there is a second unclaimed jailor/blocker, he wasn't. After a night where there was no kill, why admit to being blocked? I don't understand what Jeod is doing.

I know why TheIrishman admitted to it, I pushed him to do so. He probably wouldn't have otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

But I think the case works better assuming that Jeod was slowly revealing he was jailed/blocked. But unless there is a second unclaimed jailor/blocker, he wasn't.

I spent the night in a cell. Matches up with what Louis said. I still don't know what you do if you're not a bus driver, but unless Louis' ability was duplicated somehow then there must be a second.

3 hours ago, Jeod said:

That's the neat thing about being a smuggler, I don't get an inventory! I have a manifest, the results of which are updated at the end of each day phase for some reason. You can see why I'm having trouble adjusting to this role being town. I did double check my alignment with KY.

Am I the only one getting caught up on this wording here?

Has excuse for why he can't check his items with an inventory, instead it works another way "for some reason".
"having trouble adjusting to this role being town"
"double checked alignment with KY"

So Jeod you admit your roleclaim is pretty sus? This, with all the other evidence we have.. how could we not vote you? Besides, still failed the "r u scum" test on D1. :v

##vote Jeod

1 minute ago, Louis said:

I have confirmation that I detain Jeod, and not Irish, I don't know how that mix up came into play

You were told specifically that you detained Jeod? Not just "target" or whatever?

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Cat5 claims to have roleblocked Irish. Irish confirms he was. But now who is saying that there was a redirect?

I've heard "tracked," "watched," "jailed," and "roleblocked" when it comes to Cat5's ability. Have any of those been confirmed as claimed by him?