[GAME OVER- ATREIDES VICTORY] Battle for Dune Mafia 1

Killing_You
Message added by Jeod,

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's because Jeod suddenly claiming he was jailed does not fit what I think happened, and it makes me rather annoyed that I have to consider if it's actually true.

4 hours ago, Louis said:

That's why I'm confused, I have to ability to put someone in jail also, so Cat5 coming out saying he's also a jailer makes him look scummy.

My assumption is you're ability isn't as straightforward as hers?

My PM says I attempted to pass my item and that I was detained in a cell overnight. I suppose it could be the result of visiting Shade, and not a result of Louis targeting me, but I think that's a bit farfetched especially after Louis came out with her claim before I said anything about the situation.

Just now, Jeod said:

My PM says I attempted to pass my item and that I was detained in a cell overnight. I suppose it could be the result of visiting Shade, and not a result of Louis targeting me, but I think that's a bit farfetched especially after Louis came out with her claim before I said anything about the situation.

By the way, did you check your inventory, because your item should still be there you know...

So of the eight players, the following have claimed vanilla roles: FRAYDO, Shade, and Chopbam.

The following have claimed other (smuggler): Jeod.

The following have claimed or are suspected to be jailers: Louis, Category 5.

Leaves us three players unaccounted for, and I believe TheIrishMan and Retaliation had also claimed vanilla unless I misread earlier posts.

Just now, Jeod said:

So of the eight players, the following have claimed vanilla roles: FRAYDO, Shade, and Chopbam.

Leaves us three players unaccounted for, and I believe TheIrishMan and Retaliation had also claimed vanilla unless I misread earlier posts.

Yep, that seems to be the splits.

And I'll point out, how you can see how many limited targets your role would have to go after to try and get an item from.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

By the way, did you check your inventory, because your item should still be there you know...

That's the neat thing about being a smuggler, I don't get an inventory! I have a manifest, the results of which are updated at the end of each day phase for some reason. You can see why I'm having trouble adjusting to this role being town. I did double check my alignment with KY.

Just now, Jeod said:

Too many vanilla claims for my taste.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Yep, that seems to be the splits.

And I'll point out, how you can see how many limited targets your role would have to go after to try and get an item from.

Yes, that adds credence to my suspicions that both scum are in the vanillas or unclaimed.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Louis actually jailed TheIrishman. I don't believe this claim that Jeod was also jailed. I think this is something else.

Oh so Chopbam's assumption was incorrect?

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Which one? The one about you being scum? That could very well still be correct.

The one about you having jailed TheIrishMan.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Unless they deliberately nokill and try to frame someone. I don't expect this coming from Louis, though.

Wasn't it said D1 that nolynching was optimal because lynching before a kill would result in a MYLO/LYLO?

On 5/8/2022 at 10:46 AM, Shade939 said:

In any case, everyone should vote No Lynch today. The math is basically Mafia can win N2 vs. D3 which is a pretty significant difference.

##Vote No Lynch

Right here.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Shade was the one working on the math for that. I admit I never worked it out and just assumed he is/was correct.

It's all about trains of thought just before and during the night phase.

I'd argue scum wouldn't have known kills could fail. Shade was the one who was first sniffing for third party/neutral, almost everyone else was led to believe this was a simple basics setup with a pinch of Dune flavor. If anything I would expect scum to know about potential existence of third party via scumdoc before what kind of town roles they're up against.