[GAME OVER- ATREIDES VICTORY] Battle for Dune Mafia 1

Killing_You
Message added by Jeod,

5 hours ago, Jeod said:

It's bullshit. I made up the manifest part. :v I was at work during the jailer revelation so bringing up that my item was still in my inventory didn't ener my train of thought. What smuggler uses a manifest?

Heard the phrase "lynch all liars"? Your claims seem to shift to whatever most conveniences you in the moment.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Heard the phrase "lynch all liars"? Your claims seem to shift to whatever most conveniences you in the moment.

I have a track record of telling half truths when I’m town. You know this.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I do, as I said in my long post.

I read your long post again, and the closest thing I can find to an answer is something we already knew: that your PM said you attempted to pass your item. And some things about how you worded this to the rest of us. But I'm not seeing where you said explicitly whether you still have the item or not.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Read my post more thoroughly, I have my item. Shade wants a BP item to exist since it’ll explain away his troubles.

So it is. It’s just after that post. Anyway, yes I still have it.

Wow, three hours to go and the game's kinda stalled. @ ChopBam  If you're going to maintain your vote, mind telling me who you think my partner is? Same to @ FRAYDO . Here I'm seeing a solid Shade/Irish team and yet so far I'm the lone scum according to the peanut gallery. Mighty convenient to leave out who I must be paired with.

17 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Wow, three hours to go and the game's kinda stalled. @ ChopBam  If you're going to maintain your vote, mind telling me who you think my partner is? Same to @ FRAYDO . Here I'm seeing a solid Shade/Irish team and yet so far I'm the lone scum according to the peanut gallery. Mighty convenient to leave out who I must be paired with.

Finding the partner is indeed one piece of the puzzle. Usually I put bigger stock in this piece of the puzzle, but honestly you've been all over the place this game, and considering the combination of the numerous disconnected bits with all the chaos and confusion you've introduced this game, I'm happy to eliminate some of that confusion and chaos by lynching a liar. If you are town, then this is something you pretty much did to yourself.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Finding the partner is indeed one piece of the puzzle. Usually I put bigger stock in this piece of the puzzle, but honestly you've been all over the place this game, and considering the combination of the numerous disconnected bits with all the chaos and confusion you've introduced this game, I'm happy to eliminate some of that confusion and chaos by lynching a liar. If you are town, then this is something you pretty much did to yourself.

So you're going to ignore the blatant scumslip from Shade including the argument I posted in favor of voting me because I was haphazard in my play? Yikes.

11 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

To be fair, that is one tactic to avoid getting lynched, especially favored by Scum since they can't get out of a lynch by telling the truth like Town.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

To be fair, that is one tactic to avoid getting lynched, especially favored by Scum since they can't get out of a lynch by telling the truth like Town.

Wormtongue Whisper | Meme Generator

32 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Yikes.

17 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Unbelievable.

Your personal expressions of incredulity are unconvincing to me.

I'd hope that even you would admit that lynching you at this point should answer more questions that we really need to have answered.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Your personal expressions of incredulity are unconvincing to me.

I'd hope that even you would admit that lynching you at this point should answer more questions that we really need to have answered.

I can agree with that, however I prefer scum not wiggle their way out of the mess they're in. I was hoping to get rid of my item too.

Name: Lefos

Role: Smuggler (Town)

Night Action: ##exchange <target> - Rummage through your target's inventory and pick an item to swap with your current item (if any)

Item: Spice Cylinder

Not an exact copy paste, but it covers everything. I tried to exchange with Shade last night and spent the night in a cell, and still have my spice cylinder. Item thieves are generally hostile alignments, but this one works like an item cop I suppose, if I decide not to use any of the items I find. I figured Shade had an item that would roleblock a visitor and used it last night. I targeted him because he actually hinted to having an item.

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Name: Lefos

Role: Smuggler (Town)

Night Action: ##exchange <target> - Rummage through your target's inventory and pick an item to swap with your current item (if any)

Item: Spice Cylinder

Not an exact copy paste, but it covers everything. I tried to exchange with Shade last night and spent the night in a cell, and still have my spice cylinder. Item thieves are generally hostile alignments, but this one works like an item cop I suppose, if I decide not to use any of the items I find. I figured Shade had an item that would roleblock a visitor and used it last night. I targeted him because he actually hinted to having an item.

Harkonnen is a last name by the way. You should also have one like other roles, so I'm assuming that's where you made that mistake?