[GAME OVER- ATREIDES VICTORY] Battle for Dune Mafia 1

Killing_You
Message added by Jeod,

18 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Sorry, I wasn't gonna be convinced no matter what because if you were telling the truth about being blocked, it meant two people were blocked and I know I'm town, so it practically had to be you. Everything else was just was just added kindling.

I'm not trying to coast or be silent, I'm just mostly active around midnight to 7am which is a pretty quiet time unless I want to talk to myself a bunch. And I tend to get a good portion of my thoughts into one big post unless I'm answering questions, trying to joke, or prodding for some type of info. As for passion? Kinda, but mostly because my favorite mafia game is a CYOR type with 10 players minimum. Things usually get wild and pretty fun then because there's so many possibilities, you never know what to expect. And I'll be up for more games into the forseeable future. 

Find some more coworkers, we can barely get 8 players these days.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

What’s your most memorable mafia game experience here (as a player) and why?

This might be better suited as a separate topic, tbh. But I've got a few I'd love to dig into.

DAY THREE

W2MN1VQ.jpg

You are called in for a meeting the next morning, in case another Harkonnen agent exacted revenge for Bifar's execution. However, after roll call is taken, you discover that there were no deaths. Perhaps he acted alone? Or is there more to the story?

Day Three ends in 48 hours.

Right, I assume we're basically waiting on ability claims before we discuss anything.

But I will state Mafia should have performed a NK last night, otherwise Town's numerical advantage will just overwhelm them.

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

You are called in for a meeting the next morning, in case another Harkonnen agent exacted revenge for Jeod's execution. However, after roll call is taken, you discover that there were no deaths. Perhaps Jeod acted alone? Or is there more to the story?

Call it nitpicking, but I find it unusual naming Jeod as himself and not as Bifar Skarsgard in this context.

Anyway,

On 5/9/2022 at 5:55 PM, FRAYDO said:

Snooze

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Call it nitpicking, but I find it unusual naming Jeod as himself and not as Bifar Skarsgard in this context.

Nah, that's fair. I'll fix that; I wanted to do it anyway, but a part of me was like, "clarity."

36 minutes ago, Louis said:

Well isn't this just peachy!

I know, I still have to wait 46 hours before we can would the game.

I'm assuming you're waiting on Category 5 to claim his ability targets first and verify his own role, which is fair.

12 hours ago, Jeod said:

Find some more coworkers, we can barely get 8 players these days.

Louis is a rarity as is, doubt I'd be lucky enough to find someone else like her so idk about recruiting.

Well I wasn't jailed last night. I visited ChopBam and can confirm he's town so Retaliation must be scum. Probably should've picked Retal in hindsight but it works. From my PM, it sounds like I left you my item but I'm not sure as it was a one time use. I wonder what prevented the nk this time.

8 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

From my PM, it sounds like I left you my item but I'm not sure as it was a one time use.

Left me an item? I don't think I received anything..

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

I've just been informed that leaving it in your room was just flavor, which makes sense since it was a one time item.

One time use Cop ability seems really weak. But pointless to lie about unless you can win with lynching Retaliation now.

19 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Louis is a rarity as is, doubt I'd be lucky enough to find someone else like her so idk about recruiting.

Well I wasn't jailed last night. I visited ChopBam and can confirm he's town so Retaliation must be scum. Probably should've picked Retal in hindsight but it works. From my PM, it sounds like I left you my item but I'm not sure as it was a one time use. I wonder what prevented the nk this time.

I don't think it's Retaliation

Last night I was walking out on patrol, I caught Retaliation out and put him in jail. Then someone tried to attack me, although, unknown to them I decided to wear my rusty shield. In which case protected me and I left with my life.

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

I don't think it's Retaliation

Well now I'm confused

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

One time use Cop ability seems really weak. But pointless to lie about unless you can win with lynching Retaliation now.

Not quite. I had a sensor that helped in searching for anything generating a Holtzman Field.

4 minutes ago, Louis said:

Last night I was walking out on patrol, I caught Retaliation out and put him in jail. Then someone tried to attack me, although, unknown to them I decided to wear my rusty shield. In which case protected me and I left with my life.

Nice!

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

I'm assuming it's a scum item? 

I don't want to sound scummy, but the item I used last night was a Holtzman Shield which creates a suspensor field around me, protectng me. Does that help you?

1 minute ago, Louis said:

I don't want to sound scummy, but the item I used last night was a Holtzman Shield which creates a suspensor field around me, protectng me. Does that help you?

Weird, I'm guessing one town and one scum possess a holtzman item each. Mostly because I can't see Louis as scum since she tried to jail Jeod.