[GAME OVER- ATREIDES VICTORY] Battle for Dune Mafia 1

Killing_You
Message added by Jeod,

3 minutes ago, Louis said:

What I don't get is that you guys are voting for Irish because you don't trust thay he was able to check Chopbam's alignment? I just think that you are looking for something that probably isn't there. 

There's a stronger case against Category 5 if Irish is lynched first revealing his alignment, but if everyone else is already convinced I don't mind going for him now.

##Vote Category 5 Hurricane

I'm just going to go with my gut here and say that Jeod was the one doing the NK, got swapped back to himself, and that's why the NK didn't happen. Since that means he targeted Irishman, that would evidently make him clear. Jeod claimed to be passing an item, and Shade claimed Jeod had three items and that he's geared to counter town roles, of which there happens to be 3. This sounds like he accidentally revealed too much.

##vote Shade939

10 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm just going to go with my gut here and say that Jeod was the one doing the NK, got swapped back to himself, and that's why the NK didn't happen. Since that means he targeted Irishman, that would evidently make him clear. Jeod claimed to be passing an item, and Shade claimed Jeod had three items and that he's geared to counter town roles, of which there happens to be 3. This sounds like he accidentally revealed too much.

##vote Shade939

We already discussed how your ability wouldn't have worked if Jeod had an item to counter it.

8 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

He wouldn't fall for an ability he knew was in game, and would have absolutely no reason to claim he was jailed.

:objection:

That is contradictory. If you assume that Jeod cannot have been fooled by my role because of his items, then he also cannot have been stopped by Louis. It doesn't work both ways.

6 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

:objection:

That is contradictory. If you assume that Jeod cannot have been fooled by my role because of his items, then he also cannot have been stopped by Louis. It doesn't work both ways.

Not at all even remotely accurate. At a minimum Jeod would have to know someone can redirect his actions. And you don't have the same ability do you?

And I'm ignoring everything that I did to get Jeod lynched yesterday by the way, because there'd be no point in having thus conversation at all then.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I think if either Cat5 or Shade were scum they would have spent much more time focusing on Irish being blocked and the lack of kill rather than let the conversation steer toward Jeod.

I did that, not Category 5, he wanted to vote Irish first..

20 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I did that, not Category 5, he wanted to vote Irish first..

Yeah because Irish was roleblocked on a night we had no kill. That's natural. He also didn't go hard on Irish and let Irish defend himself. 

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Don't know, he's also not the one throwing out ideas like conversion abilities in an 8 player game.

Of course you don't, Jeod's the one who claimed his role ability for him.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

And did cat5 ever say Jeod was right?

Indeed he did. Although, rereading it, it does seem like he believed it to be a gambit in catching Jeod knowing extra information about his role. Which I would assume would be because he was talking with Irish in the scum doc, but a simple answer is also that Category 5 told him and he was trying to cover up the mistake.

Which I do find to be particularly frustrating, since it seems contradictory to all of his behavior so far. At a minimum, he should have been going after Irish and focusing on him, instead of going through a list of basically all of the other players in game and me debating with him why they were cleared. That's a standard scum tactic, to keep your lynch options open.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Not to mention, if we can establish that the vote is between him and Irish, then claiming his own role and ability to see if it makes sense would be the Town thing to do wouldn't it?

Not if he's been dishonest about his role to screw with scum.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Not if he's been dishonest about his role to screw with scum.

The only way for Category 5 to be Town, is if he's a bus driver, so Louis didn't role blocked her intended target of Jeod and stopped the NK.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

The only way for Category 5 to be Town, is if he's a bus driver, so Louis didn't role blocked her intended target of Jeod and stopped the NK.

If that's the only way for him to be town, why are you so interested in his role? You think scum cat5 is going to not lie?