AR :: Mega Update

Looking good! I remember testing Dune Patrol without textures. Glad you found some you like. Question: In APB, some of the buildings are a bit out of the way and as a result aren't used often in standard gameplay (specifically, StormyValley's church comes to mind while typing this). I love the idea of several buildings to use for cover and battlegrounds a-la Battlefield's urban maps. Are the placements for these any better to ensure they'll actually be used?

44 minutes ago, moonsense715 said:

winter_zama_2.jpeg

image.png.0136f4ee3626f2cf6829f6c0aaccc917.png

"The objects you see in this photograph are soviet missile silos, as you can see commander, they are a bit too close for comfort.
I believe Romanovs intention is to keep ourselves within your war" 

Love it, cant wait to play this game.
Also i love the new take with the gap generator ,and I hope it becomes better and more refined as the game develops, it sounds verry interesting indeed. 

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Dadud said:

I've got about 35 years until retirement and I somehow still doubt this mod will be released by then

Well once you retire you should have more time to play right? So might be a good thing if it first releases by then ;)

17 hours ago, Gummiel said:

Well once you retire you should have more time to play right? So might be a good thing if it first releases by then ;)

I've been watching this project for over a decade and there's really not been any public progress. It's always a new model to replace an old one, and better textures. Just release the damn thing with placeholder models.

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2022 at 10:50 AM, Dadud said:

I've been watching this project for over a decade and there's really not been any public progress. It's always a new model to replace an old one, and better textures. Just release the damn thing with placeholder models.

Agreed.

RELEASE THE MOD ALREADY!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 3:50 AM, Dadud said:

As have I. I've been watching this mod since the beginning, it's almost been two decades and I've long given up hope of any release at all. I've watched these people go from this and APB to Reborn and then on to multiple projects as time has gone by. I know this is a community and volunteer based effort but it's clearly become vaporware. I come by now and then and have a peek around here, but I'm lucid enough and can read the writing on the wall. Another point I'll make is how EA totally killed command and conquer all the way back in 2010, I know a lot of people still play the original red alert 2 and those games. I know a lot of people got psyched for the remaster. But like myself I assume the active community and support has largely decentralised and evaporated. That's just my two cents and how I see it.

@ aerylac  and @ TehMajor  Hi guys, please have a look at the forum rules here or by clicking the big button at the top of the forum. This thread is over three months old, so we ask that you don't Necro it.

@ aerylac  A simple search of the forum will tell you how you can become a tester for all W3D-Hub projects :)

@ TehMajor  If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please make a new thread in the appropriate forum section.