After installing the Tiberian Technologies Scripts it causes my monitor to flash black during certain bright/flashing screen effects, this is occurring in all games I play.
When I first installed the scripts the installer stopped half way and sat there for a long time so i cancelled the install booted C&C Renegade and most if not all the features were present in the game but I was experiencing the black screen flashes. I assumed this was due to me cancelling the install half way and wasn't to worried about it until this problem persisted in all other games.
I've ran the installer again but this time to it's completion but the problem persists, I have also ran DDU and did a fresh install of my graphics drivers.
Some extremely odd occurrences with this problem is that when watching a screen capture of my game during the black flash will again cause my screen to flash black again. Also when I move the game to my second monitor that screen will not flash black, and neither will my main monitor (as long as the program is not in it).

Recommended Comments
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.