Blog #34

Guest -FW-Wolf

Guest -FW-Wolf

Hello and welcome to blog 34, its been a week already! Well time for the content!

Ordos AA Trooper

Wciow has yet again been hard at work modeling and skinning our Ordos AA trooper. The Ordos rocket infantry is very good at shooting down air units and does ok damage against vehicles.

Here is it!

aaum4.jpg

Ordos Outpost

Bullet made the outpost sometime ago, It came out nicely. Then LR01 started to add the interirors last week.

Heres the Outpost

ordosoutpostcn1.png

And heres a shot of some of the basement

ordosoutpostinteriror1kr6.png

Sand Trap

I have been busy finishing our infantry only map, Sand Trap. It will most likely get some changes to it, but check it out!

game22008071800084776pl2.png

game22008071800113981zq9.png

Team Notices

I've been busy trying to get the APB clans closer and get a better community feel for them. Check out the channel over at irc.mp-gaming.com #ClanHub

cnc95fan has been busy with his new job, but i hear its going well.

Zack is still hard at work with his community site.

The End

Well thats it for another blog, time to get working on the stuff for next week!

Guest -SG-GummiBear
why don't you use FW's irc! mp sucks! lol

MP Don't suck thanks and I guess it is because the Whole APB community that is on IRC is on that server primarily, and at the very least that is where the IRC chans for all the APB clans are placed too

Guest -FW-Wolf

Aydynbek, the gameplay will be SO different to reborn's one. So the maps are big to fit it. The dunes are there for the odd bit of cover, and there are 4 rock crops to cover in aswell.