Battle for Dune: War of Assassins

Regular updates from the team behind the project to bring the Dune universe to the W3D engine.

134 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 21 replies
  1. Blog #124

• 7 replies
  2. Blog #123

• 5 replies
  3. Blog #122 Scripts

• 5 replies
  4. Blog #121

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. Blog #119

• 6 replies
  6. Blog #118

• 3 replies
  7. Blog #117

• 2 replies
  8. Blog #116

• 4 replies
  9. Blog #115

• 5 replies
  10. Blog #114

• 0 replies
  11. Blog #113

• 11 replies
  12. Blog #112

• 10 replies
  13. Blog #111

• 3 replies
  14. Blog #110

• 8 replies
  15. Blog #109

• 5 replies
  16. Blog #108

• 1 reply
  17. Pre Blog #108

• 4 replies
  18. Blog #107

• 4 replies
  19. Blog #106

• 8 replies
  20. Blog #105

• 6 replies
  21. Blog #104

• 3 replies
  22. Blog #103

• 3 replies
  23. Blog #102

• 8 replies
  24. Blog #101

• 13 replies
  25. Blog #100

• 8 replies
  26. Blog #99

• 6 replies
  27. Blog #98

• 5 replies
  28. Blog #97

• 6 replies
  29. Blog #96

• 10 replies
  30. Blog #95

• 9 replies
  31. Blog #94

• 7 replies
  32. Blog #93

• 5 replies
  33. Blog #92

• 3 replies
  34. Blog #91

• 6 replies
  35. Blog #90

• 7 replies
  36. Blog #89

• 16 replies
  37. Blog #88

• 18 replies
  38. Blog #87

• 6 replies
  39. Blog #86

• 11 replies
  40. Blog #85

• 6 replies
  • Upcoming Events

• Congratulations, especially to @iLikeToSnipefor making it that far despite the town making all the right decisions. You know, i actually verified myself insane Night 1. Had you killed anyone else but me, it'd be over. At the same time I'm happy how the other townies picked up how absurd my NK was Night 1, from scum's perspective. I was already the best lynch target for Day 1 (had we elected to do so) due to most information being revealed on me. Also, killing KY Night 2 to force ChopBam into Orange vs iLTS was perfect
    • That was a great game to watch.
    • And I mean, I'll admit, I was kinda scummy, but here's the thing, I don't have a town game. I only have a scum game. That's why playing town is so hard for me.
    • I'm two for two in trusting Orange now! Granted the first time he also shot me in the face, but details!
    • I mean, you were basically right in our conversation a few weeks ago about "don't let ILTS get away with being vague" even though I was defending him in that.
    • It was interesting watching Orange basically end up in the same situations I find myself in as Town quite a few times.
    • This was quite fun, Jeod. Thanks for hosting! I hope it was entertaining for the people reading, as well.
    • Haaaaa. Good one!   iLTS you did really play well this game, trying to fit right into that insane role that Voe left behind. I mean, it was pretty lucky for him to have a town report on you and for you to open the game with a mafia report on him. In terms of likelihood and guessing, you would have been more likely to have been the real insane guy with those reports, so it was pretty natural to fall into that role. Kept me second guessing because some of the things you did really were what decent town would have done (such as stopping the D1 Voe lynch). Nice work, and you didn't give up with all the pressure I was putting on you.
    • It's not a sure thing but consensus is that it's a greater than 50% scumtell. I wouldn't use it as sole evidence, but the lack of engagement with it was really pushing my buttons.
    • I've got to say, you had me on some points. But that one really is kind of dumb. It's legit the typing style I have used for years.
    • Also maybe this can be the start of Chop and me not scum reading each other every game, that would be nice.
    • I'm never letting everyone live down a "Interesting..." scum tell ever again.
    • Here’s a thing: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YvpDChr2-vRE9YRdR3FmvAeJrcRksR4Vkv9xyAFf3eY
    • Hullo I am awake and thought hey it's been awhile but looks like I just missed a cool game!
    • Iliketoscum is lynched, town wins gg
    • OH SHIT HI @Louis!!!!!!!
    • 😋😋😋😋✌️✌️✌️✌️
    • We've awakened Louis from her slumber for the grand finale apparently.
    • Well, I'm just going to delete this wall of text then.
    • Oh snap, well done, I really am town!
    • iLikeToType is taking a while in his rebuttal and I doubt there's much he can say that hasn't been said already. ##vote iLTS @Jeod
    • I'd actually forgotten he allegedly copped me as bad, given the fact that I town copped him.
    • I will note that from reading over this big "rehash" post and your other posts, you haven't really reinforced or restated anywhere the idea that you are the insane cop and got a town report on Orange. You keep going over "arguments" like a machine. I know if I was an insane cop in your shoes, with this kind of resistance from Orange, I would be going more crazy over my report which to me would confirm as 100% solid proof the fact that Orange is scum. You haven't done this however. Just mentioned the report at the beginning of the day and then forgot about it... This is your extremely rhetorical followup post after your initial and only claim on your very "positive" report on Orange. No mention of your report. I'd certainly have much more of an "aha, gotcha" attitude if I really saw such a cop report in my PM's. But nope, nothing at all. Additionally, the way you tried to deviate from the plan yesterday and suddenly start some kind of bandwagon on Orange when it wasn't so cut and dry to everyone else also still rubs me in the wrongest way possible. Let's look over part of that post again: Why lynch when you can just nightkill him and then claim for townie points later that you weren't part of the Voe bandwagon, therefore you're a good guy? You had already started momentum on the no lynch idea, why not follow through for townie points? You seem to be capitalizing on this very strongly now, which to me gives you motive to have done exactly that.
    • Jeeze, you people all go to bed so early (I say on one of the few days my medication hasn't made me pass out by now)
    • I'm getting really tired and have to head to bed soon. So this will be one of my last posts until tomorrow. I'll do my best to put to words what I'm thinking, so just give me a few minutes.
    • To be fair, that's how the majority of mafia sites run these games.
    • Hey chop. I’m gonna call hammer on your first vote. No takebacksies and no pressure. See you in the morning.
    • Nah, this stuff is good. I stand by it.
    • I still don't think you're getting it. In iLTScum case, Killing_You would have investigated Orange, and from that investigation would have 100% seen Orange as town (regardless over whether he was sane or naive). I'd like to think that KY would have considered only two possibilities about himself: he is sane or he is naive. In the binary consideration that he is sane, then Orange is good and you are left as the scum. In the binary consideration that he is naive, he would assume that the sane cop was Orange or Voe. If Voe, then Orange is scum. If Orange, then you are scum. So KY investigating Orange would still have a greater than 50% chance yield of you being scum. If you had killed me, KY would have had the above chance crackers to munch on, as well as the idea that the one person pursuing you was scum reading you and you would have gone after him in revenge. No, the best way would be to kill KY and galaxy brain it to try to change my mind with all these nice arguments you now have at your disposal as a result of these decisions.