Blog #38

Guest -FW-Wolf

Guest -FW-Wolf

Welcome to blog 38! its been a mad week but lets see what the blog has to offer!

Atreides Infantry

Wciow has made us two models this time. The Atreides rifle man and the Atreides Engineer.

The Atreides rifle man is the basic unit for the Atreides. He is armed with a standard machine gun, pistol and C4. He is good against other infantry but not the best but goot for a quick starter rush against the harvy.

The Atreides Engineer is the repair unit for buildings and infantry. He is equipped with a repair tool, pistol and lots of C4. He can repair buildings and infantry aswell as take over buildings such as subhouses.

U4-1218764174.jpg

Harkonnen Outpost

LR01 has once again been busy modeling our buildings. This time he has made us the Harkonnen outpost!

I think it looks great, what do you think?

U4-1218765673.png

BFD_Mesa

I have been working on a new map, BFD_Mesa. It is a remake of the C&C Renegade map C&C_Mesa but changed to fit with the gameplay.

U4-1218766064.png

U4-1218766183.png

Team Notices

I'm doing great at my new job! doing more and more overtime!

cnc95fan is half way through his summer holidays and is still working hard

LR01 is drawing to the end of his summer, but continues to pump out models like nothing on earth!

Home Time

School is dismissed, time for home!

Guest -SG-GummiBear

nice inf.

hmm... that map why would anyone go the long route to attack the enemy, it is like 10-20 times as long... or is tehrere gonna be some things there that makes it worthwile?

Guest cnc95fan
nice inf.

hmm... that map why would anyone go the long route to attack the enemy, it is like 10-20 times as long... or is tehrere gonna be some things there that makes it worthwile?

Pyramids, Sandworms, Sandstorms etc etc.

Guest -SG-GummiBear
The shorter route is a infantry only path.

then it should be made WAY more narrow any tank can easily get past there I am pretty sure

then it should be made WAY more narrow any tank can easily get past there I am pretty sure

You obviously haven't played C&C_Mesa in Renegade lately....

`Zack

Guest -SG-GummiBear
You do know this map isn't leveled lol

ahh so you gonna make it "bumpy" or what you say?

You obviously haven't played C&C_Mesa in Renegay lately....

`Zack

FIXED :)