• A couple of crashes

gammae102
    • Version: 3.4.2.0 Closed (Other) Severity: Medium Game Area: Other

Tried to play a game of APB yesterday and had 2 crashes within a couple minutes of playing.  Not sure exactly what happened the first time (although it was minutes after joining), but the second time was on Guard Duty  and seemed to happen right after I watched my teammate crashed a Yak.  I had just updated the Launcher before, no sure if relevant.

Specs:

Lenovo YOGA 900-13ISK

Processor: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.59GHz

Attachments

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The first crash *may* have been fixed in dev, but we're not 100% sure since we don't know how to reproduce it and it's a pretty complex case of things going wrong when the map is unloaded.

The second crash has been known for a while with no known cause. We know it very rarely triggers when you destroy certain vehicles (boats, planes), but we don't know the root cause because the crash happens way later than what actually causes the game to break.

OK, thanks for taking a look, I appreciate it.  They both happened within a few minutes of each other, so I was hoping that there wasn't a recent change that was causing the game to crash more for me, although the only recent update was to the Launcher, which I would think shouldn't affect in-game crashes.  

Changed Status to Needs More Info

Changed Attachments to https://w3dhub.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2020_04/crashdump.20200429-201156-r11462-n1_dmp.9abab1f7ca4e85db7b5057d8d3ae5571,https://w3dhub.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2020_04/crashdump.20200429-201501-r11462-n1_dmp.5f9dcffd598e611166df434cb76f129c