Nod Droid [ARCHIVE] 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

A Star Wars Separatist B1-Series Battle Droid that replaces the Raveshaw Mutant. Unfortantely he has no idea how to drive a vehicle and refuses to be crushed. They're in position and answers every question with "Roger".

A major shout out to Society/Aprilwar for getting it rigged to work with Raveshaw in-game. mortalc13 also helped to modify the W3D File to make it work in-game. The textures have been upscaled and PT Icons are provided as well.

Install the Data files in your Data folder
ThisPC > LocalDisk C: > Program Files (x86) > W3DHub > Games > ia release >Data (DATA FOLDER)

Install the TTFS files in your TTFS folder
C: > Program Files (x86) > W3D Hub > games > ia-release > IAFiles > InterimApex > ttfs >files (TTFS Folder)

Note: This is an ARCHIVE'd file from another Renegade Website. I did not originally create this. Only uploaded here for Archive purposes. While I have tested this out in-game I bear no responsibility or will provide updates to this file.

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

A quick update. Adds custom sounds to the droid imported from Battlefront 2. Replaces the Hurt sounds and death sounds.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.