Blog 87 (25/06/08)

Guest Firtermish

Wow .... thanks for sharing that video . Was that a random performance or is Klepacki going to make himself be listened to in Red Alert 3 ?. Cheers. :D

Whats wrong with blocky wheels??? :):)

It looks like ass.

Wow .... thanks for sharing that video . Was that a random performance or is Klepacki going to make himself be listened to in Red Alert 3 ?. Cheers. :D

He's helping out in the music department for RA3.

Guest Rufrky

He's helping out in the music department for RA3.

I was not only suprized, but happy to hear that when i found that out. Hell March 3 made by good ol' Frank.

Anyway i am liking the progress alot, I cant wait to see a Bay of Pigs Map Preview. I hope that music choosen to play on it is Bully Kit, it seems like its theme. :D

Keep up the good work. :)

Guest Pyrodaimon

You heretics! Wheels are supposed to be square!

Great blog, btw. I'm liking the Flak Track. Can't wait to kill those pesky Rocketeers like the garbage gnats they are.

The map is kickass. But, what buildings do you plan to place?

And Klepacki owns. Nuff said.

The map is kickass. But, what buildings do you plan to place?

The map will have infantry, vehicles and eventually naval units at a medium tech level.

We'll probably have a power plant and refinery in for good measure. On the island (acessable by bridges) will be a capturable tech outpost.

Guest K1llZ0ne

long live my ideas?

well yeh, I kinda came up with this map(the look: 1 main island which is connected with a sub island via bridges), dt filled in the rest. glad you like it :D