Blog #46

Guest -FW-Wolf

Guest -FW-Wolf

Hello and welcome to blog 46! Sorry its late, thats my fault but its here now!

Atreides APC

LR01 has some time to do a lot more modeling for us, he has started this off by modeling the Atreides APC.

Here it is from the front

U4-1223763550.png

And from the back

U4-1223763581.png

The Atreides APC is designed to carry infantry safely around the battlefield. It has medium armor and speed and carries a turret-mounted 30mm cannon, which is adequate against both infantry and armored vehicles. When not moving it has the the ability to camouflage itself.

BFD_ApritChad

I have been working on the map Aprit Chad. Its a remake of the Emperor: Battle for Dune 1v1 map. I think its coming along well, what do you think?

U4-1223763326.png

U4-1223763477.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I turned 19 yesterday (hence why the blog is late) and so cnc95fan and LR01 thought it would be nice to say happy birthday to me in the form of a modeled birthday cake, so here it is :)

U4-1223763763.png

Thanks guys! Means a lot!

Team Notices

Well as many of you know it was my 19th birthday yesterday. I started it by having a nice big breakfast with a few mate, followed by work then some drinking with my work mates and a nice meal out with my family.

cnc95fan has been doing a lot of rowing with his school and has more rowing to do tomorrow!

LR01 is now on his vacation and is back to his modding like a machine as normal.

Here you go...

... Have some birthday cake!

• 2 weeks later...