Jump to content

Got banned for smurfing under another banned players name.


Recommended Posts

Exactly what it says, I can't play IA after using a banned player's name, even after changing it back to my regular one. I just wanted to see if the server recognized banned users by name or IP. Can I get a unban?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Oberon said:

Exactly what it says, I can't play IA after using a banned player's name, even after changing it back to my regular one. I just wanted to see if the server recognized banned users by name or IP. Can I get a unban?

Dont play with fire.

 

dblaney will have to be the one to handle it. I’ll talk with him and post here when it’s fixed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...