Blog 8 (19/12/06)

Well guys, this is our last blog before Christmas. Everything is starting to wind up for the year but, rest assured, you will see a blog on boxing day (the 26th).

Lets hit on into the renders!

I recently finished refurbishing an old IFV model which I had lying around my Hard Drive. This one is from VOA so credit to the guy who started it. I fixed it up and made it renegade worthy.

IFV3.jpg

Next up is the Allied Warfactory. This was originally started by Sloth from Reborn and it was complete, but I didn't like it because it was inaccurate to the RA2 version. Here it is fixed up in all its glory, ready to be finished off.

AlliedWarFactory.jpg

Currently we are working towards a playtest featuring all of our finished stuff fairly soon. I have a lot of free time over christmas so I can get stuck in on the action. We'll get a video produced for you when the test is finished and we are happy with it :D

Vote for Apocalypse Rising on Moddb!!! We need your votes as bad as cfehunter needs a new PC! >>Vote Here<<

Finally, cfehunter seems to have dissapeared off the map since Saturday. In his absence it leave me in temporary charge until he gets back :) don't worry, I won't break anything....

See you next time for more renders and maybe a suprise or two. :)