Blog 47 (19/09/07)

Guest DoMoNiC_HuNtEr

Good blog. The Apocalypse Tank looks fucking DANGEROUS (lol), as does the Terror Drone (I really like the look), and the structure weak points are nice new twist. I've enjoyed everything about this blog, except the Flak Trooper's head. He'd look better with a helmet; you might, I don't know, not have added a helmet so that players could distinguish Conscripts from Flak Troopers?

The way I always pictured it: The Conscript, compared to the Flak Trooper, he had a more bulky appearance, with more body armor, and a robe thing to cover his legs, generally making him look pretty solid. But the Flak Trooper wouldn't have the robe, and he'd have less armor (he'd still have shoulder pads, though), as well as a lighter looking helmet, equiped with like a scope or something, generally making him look more fragile, but he's equipped with a much bigger gun to compensate.

Conscript: frontline infantry

Flak Trooper: AA support (and he can seriously wound enemy infantry, plus the flak clouds spraying everywhere could cause confusion)

Of course, this is your mod; I'm just posting my opinions. :D

Edited by DoMoNiC_HuNtEr