Blog 60 19/12/07

try to make the flak trak look like a german 8 ton semi trak with a 88mm on it :D

either way it still looks good

But realism isn't our game :\

Guest Kakashi

New Flak track looks fine, can't wait for the skinned version. Also, what's the current list of "completed" (as in fully modeled and skinned/textured) models if I may ask?

Edited by Kakashi

Guest C&C n00b

You may walk on/inside vessels/hovercrafts only when they are stationary. When moving, you'll have to enter certain "seats" (fake vehicles attached to the ship's body), but when stationary, you can actually move within these kinds of vehicles as with a building.

Well, with the current fake worldbox behaviour, we may have boarding actions. Think of allies stopping for defense, attacking the approaching soviet ship. The ship sits next to the allied one and soldiers start jumping from ship to ship. You kill the opposing team and take control over the enemy ship. I think this would be something really interesting. Kind of like what pirates did hundreds of years ago.

Best news I have EVER heard EVER. Becoming a pirate = win.

Also, what's the current list of "completed" (as in fully modeled and skinned/textured) models if I may ask?

The answer is just the Terror Drone if you are going by our final models. Otherwise we have the V3, Demo Truck, Grizzly Tank, Apocalypse Tank and Mirage Tank.