Blog #63

Guest -FW-Wolf

Guest -FW-Wolf

Hello and welcome to blog 63, sorry about it being late I've been really busy! Lets see what we've done over the past week!

Inkvine Catapult

Venom775 has been busy once again with Harkonnen vehicles, but this time its the Inkvine Catapult!

Heres a great WIp shot for you!

U4-1234114100.jpg

Outpost

LR01 has been busy texturing up our Ordos Outpost!

Heres some shots of the exterior.

U4-1234115467.jpg

U4-1234115553.jpg

U4-1234115630.jpg

Sandworm

LR01 has been very hard at work modelling and texturing our Sandworm and weare very pleased with the end result!

Hey, check out this video. I thought you might like to watch it.

Sandworm

This video brought to you by Zack(MathK1LL) of Neo Games

if that doesn't work watch it

Team Notices

I have been playing Call of Duty and sitting private London Eye pods drinking Champaign.

cnc95fan has been busy with some programming.

LR01 is helping cnc with the build.

Venom775 is busy texturing our Inkvine!

What if God was one of us...

Maybe the world would be a better place!

to me the sandworm looks very static. what is it able to do? will it attack or just move around and kill everything on its way? it just don't seem to be alive right now but i'm sure that this ain't your final version. the model + textures are ok but shouldn't it be longer for a worm?

@rs4015: the weapon could fire delayed so the animation is able to play until the ammo gets fired this is just a suggestion don't know how the BfD Team will finall solve it.

to me the sandworm looks very static. what is it able to do? will it attack or just move around and kill everything on its way? it just don't seem to be alive right now but i'm sure that this ain't your final version. the model + textures are ok but shouldn't it be longer for a worm?

@rs4015: the weapon could fire delayed so the animation is able to play until the ammo gets fired this is just a suggestion don't know how the BfD Team will finall solve it.

"end result" is a to big word, first, the animation isn't showed on the vid. there is no script attached to it(well, not one we wrote(just a something to make it move)), so its stupid.

We need to test we test, get comments and such, the length is ok I think, I think then that it should fit in the maps. To long will be hard if not impossible to do (maps can be small/have many objects in them, still I say this without even seeing it scripted(so we need to test this))

(ow and wolf, when you insert youtube, only use the last part of the link)