Hello, sorry about how late this blog is and we are sorry once again for the low content in the blog. Real life has caught up with us and so we haven't had much time as of late.

Sandy Pass

I have had some time to work on Sandy Pass and things are coming along slowly but surely. With all the feed back from testers about the blockers on Arrakis maps being way too confusing, I have tried a new way of doing things, kinda the C&C Renegade way, but with a twist.

Here are some WIP shots, so not everything will be final.

U4-1244679106.jpgU4-1244679180.jpg

U4-1244679210.jpg

Inkvine Catapult

As you know, ChAoS has been very hard at work rigging up and animating our Harkonnen Inkvine Catapult. Well today we have the reload animation, its not a long clip of it, but why would it need to be? It is still awesome, enjoy!

Click here for the video on Moddb.

Team Notices

I have been busy playing my new Wii and working none stop for the last 12 days at work, but I always find some time to work on the mod!

cnc95fan has been busy with school but is always making adjustments to the build.

LR01 is very busy with school work and doesn't have much time on his hands at the moment.

ChAoS has been busy with the Inkvine and has told me that his day at his college orientation went very well!

Gundam's 30th!

To mark 30 years of Gundam, an 18 meter Gundam has been built overlooking Tokyo's park, check it out here.

Guest rs4015

woho, nice reload animation

i changed the link for the gundam pics, reason: doesn't take you directly to the gundam pics

Guest SGMax76549

Sandy Pass... erm... Renegade style?... I... don't... get it...

Also, Inkvine animation is epic :3

But anyway...

I have been busy playing my new Wii

Last night, me and wolf found out that in Croatia, a Wii costs 70 pounds more than in England... :)

MY COUNTRY IS SUCH A FUCKING RIPOFF!

Guest rs4015
Same here :)

im guessing he means the really high walls that enclose the arena, instead of an open ground area like in some apb maps where the ground seems to continue endlessly except for the fact that there is an invisible blocker not letting you through, and ur all like, wtf, im at the end of the map

im guessing he means the really high walls that enclose the arena, instead of an open ground area like in some apb maps where the ground seems to continue endlessly except for the fact that there is an invisible blocker not letting you through, and ur all like, wtf, im at the end of the map

Ah k

I hate the one that has fog in APB. I always end up against a invisible wall and on the wrong side of the map :)xD