Blog #88

Hello and welcome to yet another late blog, sorry but I have been very busy and seem to be the only person able to model due to studies. So welcome to a TeamWolf blog!

Sand_Trap

I have finally started to work on BFD_Sand_Trap once again, this time I have started to work on it's new caves. Sorry about the texturing, it was rushed and I couldn't find the textures I truely wanted to use so they are only temp!

1253058775.jpg

1253058855.jpg

1253058889.jpg

Not a single drop of rain on Arrakis... Only few of us know of all the locations of these moisture collectors..

House Ix

I have been making the final touches to the exterior of the War Factory and now ready to start it's interior!

1253058946.png1253059002.png

1253059022.png

Team Notices

I have been busy with work and and Battle for Dune stuff, not to mention Steel Guardians.

cnc95fan is back to school.

LR01 is also back to school and is very busy.

gtp0rong is around here... Somewhere.

We must retreat, they have a board with a nail in it...

... One day they will make a board with a nail in it SO big that it will destroy their world.. AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Nice work Wolf. The War factory is looking really good. Try to get the guys who are in school doing as much as you can get them to. But remember what the doormouse said, "Feed your head" Also, dont forget what the SC Battlecruiser said, "Take it slow"

good job on that map and congratulations to your own blog :) ain't that a good point to think about less frequently blogs but filled with more stuff then? soon you won't have much to show if you're the only "active" person so imo you should turn down the pressure made by yourself (with weekly blogs) and you will have more time to model too :D