Blog #94

Hey and welcome to blog 94, sorry for no blogs for the past two weeks and this blog won't be much like the others with pictures and stuff.

Due to the fact that we are at the stage were almost all of the models are done and are just awaiting some internals, detail updates or maybe redos due to old versions just not looking as good as they could. We pretty much done have anything to show right now, this doesn't mean that we aren't working though.

LR01 has been busy with getting a new build out and unwrapping models for our new texture artists. He has also been doing work on the Atreides building interiors while also doing some weapon modelling.

Jens has been very busy with RL and hasn't had the time to do any coding but has told me that he should have free time this week and hopefully weeks to come so expect to see some nice script features in the near future!

Seadust has been working on the Harkonnen building textures for the Construction Yard and Windtrap, these are the most complete Harkonnen buildings at the moment (the others need touching up and some parts fixing).

Prototstar is making some nice terrain textures from what I hear and getting ready to texture the Harvester when LR01 has finished unwrapping it.

And as for me? I have been slowing making progress on the map, Aprit Chard. I have been distracted by the new Call of Duty but now back on track and ready to work again.

Sorry about no pictures and other stuff, but as you can see we are all pretty much working and just getting things finished up and adding them ingame the testing to make sure they work. So we're not dying or dead and expect to see a proper blog friday!