[MOD] Extreme Co-op

GraYaSDF

I added a 2-3 seconds gap, so you can purchase your own vehicle even during the preparation for assault with AI-tanks.

I also added new old map - C&C_Uphill - bots really like to play it, and maybe you too.

And... I did also few fixes which I do not need to mention here, there is no changelog, and I forgot what did I fix, LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

One big update after another!

IGNORING OF STEALTH UNITS

No matter what did you or your allies choose, Stealth Tank or Stealth Black Hand, any stealth unit will be ignored by hostile bots as soon as they do not see it. However, if bots spotted you, they place a marker "Spotted!" on you, and then enemies will keep pursuing you for few seconds. Feel free to do sneak attacks with your friends and bots, but caution is advised. And, as before, watch out for stealth units of opposite team too.

• 2 months later...

I have a bad news. My HDD is half-dead now, and so I restored only important files, and so no more updates for a long period (because working on Avorion API in parallel). The only good news is I added a music player into the game, so it does work even without TT FDS.

Edited by GraYaSDF
Extreme Co-op is now offline, due to technical problems.

• 2 months later...

Daniel Blaney is working on similar bots for Renegade. I've seen enough, lol :biggrin:. I've started really serious development called Extreme Co-op 2. It gives me a lot of pain :f5:, but competition also supports me and drives to create completely new things, over and over again.

• 1 year later...