[Request] W3D Hub Steam Assets

Jeod

I posted this on Discord earlier, but I think it deserves a thread. I've been organizing my Steam library lately and adding assets for non-steam games.

unknown.png

I picked up all of my chosen assets from https://www.steamgriddb.com, but sadly none exist for W3DHub games. Thus I propose a community project for savvy digital artists (i.e. not me) to fill in the blanks with the following:

Library Assets

A 600x900 image that acts as box art. I myself only have the W3DHub Launcher linked to my library, but I'm sure a few have added the selection of games offered.

Hero Assets

The "hero" image is the banner that shows when you click on a game in Steam. It's a 3840x1240 image that's automatically scaled down for smaller resolutions. If the hero asset is smaller than this resolution or the scaled-down 1920x620 version, it will appear blurry as shown in the image below.

unknown.png

Logo Assets

We already have a W3DHub logo, and probably logos for the individual games offered, but it might be fun to make different styles such as the words "W3D Hub Launcher" in the red, green and blue text color and font.

Bonus: Renegade X

Renegade X currently only has a logo asset and no library or hero assets. Pretty dull.