Failed to connect to backend

Macplayz

(i dont think im even posting this in the right area)

But anyways 

Hello. ive been trying to come back to w3d hub for a while.. but it only says "Failed to connect  to the backend" i saw this was reported many times so i tried everything that was said to fix it but nothing worked This included firewall game version TLS hosts regedit im running a Windows 7 Service Pack 2 64 bit PC 

anyways now im going to wait for answers if you answer thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2022 at 10:29 AM, Macplayz said:

(i dont think im even posting this in the right area)

But anyways 

Hello. ive been trying to come back to w3d hub for a while.. but it only says "Failed to connect  to the backend" i saw this was reported many times so i tried everything that was said to fix it but nothing worked This included firewall game version TLS hosts regedit im running a Windows 7 Service Pack 2 64 bit PC 

anyways now im going to wait for answers if you answer thanks.

There is no such thing as Windows 7 SP2, officially anyway.

Please list your system specs, and do look again to see what version you actually have. If it actually says Win 7 SP2, then your windows installation has been modified in some unofficial way, and thus we can not support it because it will be impossible for us to determine exactly what you have.