banned by exeric4

ddaplayer

Hi guys,

Yesterday i was playing c&c renegade in Interim Apex server. I left, and when i tried to rejoin... And what happened? I got banned without a warning or anything by ExErix3. For using another nick?  I did use another nick but didnt know it was forbidden to do, since i like to use renlist because im still exploring all the new maps and im kind of new to those maps, thats why I play with another nickname.

Why ban me without a warning? Why not just kick me with a warning? So i can change my mistake and rejoin? Im now banned forever?

I never cheat and i play c&c renegade already since the beginning on a daily basis. Please unban me. I will use my original nickname, i promise. I didnt know it was illegal to change nickname. I play renegade everyday.

Please unban me and give a warning to Exeric4 because as a former mod of jelly games i can tell you he is definitely the worst mod ever in the history of c&c renegade because 0% tolerance, 0% warnings and 100% ban!

Thanks,

DD

Edited by ddaplayer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...