• Allied Barracks on Seamist is a death trap

SarahNautili
    • Version: 3.0.4.1 BackBurner Severity: Medium Game Area: Maps

Or a tank trap, at the very least. image1 This phase is stuck and is not going anywhere It doesn't have the torque to climb the hill, OR turn. image2 And this mammoth is stuck between the crate and the cliff wall, it can't move forward or backwards at all. And even if it could move backwards, the slope of the hill prevents it from getting around the flag.

Attachments
    Attachments:

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Phase has low torque due to early test builds where, with phases using the same "high torque, but high drag to keep it slow" physics trend as other tanks, they were able to bump heavy tanks all over the place like they were made of styrofoam. This should not be much of an issue now that phases are on radar so I'll amend that.

Wow I've put this off for a long time. I'll look at it soon.

A vehicle blocker on the hill to stop things driving off it into that wedge between the hill and the bar would be obvious, but I typically prefer to place visible barricades to indicate the existence of impassable anti-vehicle walls to players, and that hill is sheltered enough for attacking Soviet infantry as it is without pieces of cover on it.

Alternatively I may cave that hill in on the bar side and move the crate back so there's more space between the hill/bar/crate.

Changed Status to BackBurner

Changed Attachments to https://w3dhub.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2017_08/tracker-10339-0-28178900-1475526641.jpg.e44a08f46e27ae58edac3a041b1232a2.jpg,https://w3dhub.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2017_08/tracker-10339-0-82252800-1475526645.jpg.2d1c0c734b99ef3653a2003896cd12b1.jpg