Blog 1 (31/10/06)

Well first off I'd like to start by posting up a little bit of WIP from our resident script god danpaul

ss14qm0.jpg

this is a semi-working veterancy system that works allmost exactly the same as the RA2 system:

Each units death gives the killer a certain ammount of points

Each unit requires a diffrent ammount of points to reach each rank

Upon death or repurchase of a diffrent charachter the point score of the user is reset.

However the acctuall veterancy effects have not been added yet and will probably be added tommorrow, expect it to be posted in the news section once completed.

Now for what everybody else is doing.

Ric: Is currently modeling the black eagle, as by rics general standard it will be fantastic.

Mero: is redesigneing all the PT's includeing the Poke 'n' buy terminals.

Paradox: Has agreed to skin our Terminals and our MCTs

Nameme: Testing of alpha 0.02 is now complete, we have fully working reloadable V3s and demo trucks that kill the driver upon fireing.

Bogdan: Has fully cracked fallout, radiation will now be shown by a green light around the effected area and tiberium damage.

OWA: Is currently working on redesigneing the War Miner, as the previous version was early work and can greatly be improved.

Myself: Im working on the allied barracks still.

In other news assassin has joined us and will be skinning out soviet conscript and skulking_ferrit has agreed to give us some of the assets from the canceld Bf2 -> Ra2 conversion.

As the team allready know I've decided not to show any infantry prior to them being skinned, so you, the public will have to wait till they reach the completed stage to see them.

That's all for this week folks, check back next tuesday for next weeks blog!