Blog 22 (27/03/07)

Guest Freak

Considering it would be pretty useless if it didn't, I'm assuming it will be quite fast.

They also showed a video of a terror drone (just a box in the video) and it was fast, and had very light armor, just like in RA2.

Considering it would be pretty useless if it didn't, I'm assuming it will be quite fast.

They also showed a video of a terror drone (just a box in the video) and it was fast, and had very light armor, just like in RA2.

Much love for the boxdrone.

Guest Blade Night

Looks pretty good. Iv only herd alittle bet about the mod. But I do know about it. Theres been alot of RedAlert 2 mods that just one day, died. Nice to see a RedAlert 2 mod come back :D Nice work.

Guest Alteceast

I am not looking forward to Terror drones.

Just imagine how hated they will be going up against, i'd almost never play a map without base defenses.

Wonder how much they will be spammed and how hard it would be to hit them with a tank?

Nice model though.

Just imagine how hated they will be going up against, i'd almost never play a map without base defenses.

Wonder how much they will be spammed and how hard it would be to hit them with a tank?

Nice model though.

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

Nice model though.

Nice model though.

but with a bit of teamwork they wont be very hard to counter, remember that if you are in your base drive to the SD, if you are in the filed have an IFV/engineer combo just behind you and that terror drone if it get inside your tank, you can just "repair" it out

Guest Freak

Not only that, but only a few shots by a GI kills them, its very doubtful that there won't be a GI somewhere near you...unless your an idiot and point whoring or something of the sort, in which case you deserve it.